Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does the flash light piece fit the helmet without the macro binos? Can somebody share a picture?
I don’t have a picture, but I did use the flashlight with out the macros on a different 501st helmet with no issues.

I’m not a huge fan of the look but that’s more down to the design of the flashlight itself.* But it does fit with no issues like Magnus said. I don’t have a picture but I remembered seeing one.

728F23C3-9DB0-45C4-9145-794045502CD6.jpeg

Picture courtesy of Dave F.

*They make me think of Shrek’s ears, especially when some Clones have two.

88CE7CAD-EC1E-4C13-A4EA-DBD74DBAB7F9.jpeg

I dunno if I should get Rex for my new Anakin, even if the armours are not from the same phase, he looks like a great figure to pair with him

I dunno if I should get Rex for my new Anakin, even if the armours are not from the same phase, he looks like a great figure to pair with him

You should buy him not only because he's a lovely figure, but he's in stock and you dont have to wait two kriffing years to get your hands on him. Instant gratification ftw.

Those 2 is probably my favorite way at the moment to display Rex, the colors just bounce off each of them so well.

Is rexs pauldron removable or is it glued? Would it be hard to remove for anyone who has tried?

Back