Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man ppl are getting their second and I still haven’t got my solo Rex haha.
I just came on to ask this, since I had seen people getting second notices this morning.

that’s kinda ****** up if yours has been paid off.

They come randomly to people first, fine….

But to just be so random that people are getting skipped, that’s kinda ****** up

But I’m also happy people are getting more stuff they have been waiting for!

I just came on to ask this, since I had seen people getting second notices this morning.

that’s kinda ****** up if yours has been paid off.

They come randomly to people first, fine….

But to just be so random that people are getting skipped, that’s kinda ****** up

But I’m also happy people are getting more stuff they have been waiting for!

I only ordered one from Sideshow. The other came from a different US retailer, and it was unusual they got their stock from Sideshow before many of Sideshow’s own customers. The one I ordered from Sideshow was a really old order, but it kept getting pushed back like others.

I don’t think anyone has been intentionally skipped over. Sideshow’s system has always just been weird, exacerbated by everything going on.

We know pretty much for certain people do not get orders processed by order date. But it’s usually not a huge issue because orders tend to go out en masse around the same time, give or take a couple of days/weeks once they start.

This is the first time I’ve seen a figure start shipping with this long in-between orders being processed.

It’s just unfortunate that it was for such a hotly anticipated figure so I understand people are feeling antsy. It didn’t bother me because I knew it’d arrive eventually, but I sympathize with anyone who felt like they were being overlooked.

I hope you get your figures soon.

Only other thing I can really say is to reiterate not making changes to your order now. You can call CS, but that’s likely not going to help get Rex out sooner at this point.

So Sideshow just charged my shipping out of nowhere and now he's ready to ship. I never got a processing email. I did have him paid off since I ordered him so I wonder if that has something to do with it.
I have to wonder if this a deliberate tactic by Sideshow to avoid people canceling the order when they get the notice that it's being billed shortly. Particularly if they're on flexpay and Sideshow has basically had 80% of the money for several months and now has to refund. Losing a $25 NRD is an easy decision versus forking over $250 bucks for a figure you might've ordered 18 months ago (or more). Not a conspiracy theory, just thinking it might have some merit.

PS. I would very much like mine to ship, notified or not! :)

CT-7567...

05E55CE9-9C31-4CC3-A286-6DFF69286E22.jpeg

2B292440-CA7F-4FEB-BDCC-B6E4476ECBB2.jpeg

9C2F5AFE-618B-4D80-A155-F6575C245F41.jpeg

1A75C59B-78B0-4442-9687-473D63B83F23.jpeg

A33C042E-5C06-4072-A92D-D7CE04C0748D.jpeg

4886947A-38BF-487F-9609-6A98222BCFE8.jpeg

F8158FD8-098A-4B86-A34A-3F3DCC69FBD3.jpeg

7A547229-B6EE-417F-845B-D5C00C47E685.jpeg

8CC3A088-E5FC-46D0-B795-D27DE5357B18.jpeg

Came a few days early... and it's about time. Totally worth the wait!

Yes indeed! I'd say he's doing an absolutely Maulvelous job!

Perhaps he's due for a promotion? Hmm, wonder if Unsealed and Revealed might have an opening?

Last edited:
Haha sounds like a laxative commercial. But thanks man I really wanted it before I left on a career course. If I don’t get it by end of Jan than I won’t see it until June
Lol, it does!

Right, I remember last year it was same situation with the Mando and Child release you were waiting for before your planned travels. 🤔

Lol, it does!

Right, I remember last year it was same situation with the Mando and Child release you were waiting for before your planned travels. 🤔
Yes haha good memory! Also a career course. I had both Mando and Scout with bike. Now ill probably have Rex, Boba 2 pack, Jango and ESB Luke waiting for me. Maybe even Bo Katan.

Back