Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mine finally shipped Friday… been a LONGGG wait. Thank goodness because now there’s gonna be some more figure delays with that stoppage on outbound shipping from HK. Ahsoka will never break free!

Yeah mine finally shipped Friday… been a LONGGG wait. Thank goodness because now there’s gonna be some more figure delays with that stoppage on outbound shipping from HK. Ahsoka will never break free!
Do have more background on this, sounds not good... but not surprising.

Last edited:
Do have more background on this, sounds not good... but not surprising.

Air travel restrictions between Hong Kong and a handful of countries for two weeks at the moment, I believe. It'll be more difficult for consumers and businesses in Hong Kong dealing with higher prices and shortages.

Hard to say what the full effect would be since we don't know what method of transport is used to ship everything right now, and we also don't know where exactly Hot Toys's shipments of upcoming figures might be. Those figures might not be in Hong Kong.

There's probably a large amount of items already in transit. And at the end of the day, we all love our collectibles but it will ultimately be the same whether they get to us in a few weeks or a few months.

I'm really glad to see more people are getting their Rex shipped out. It's one thing when everyone's orders get delayed, but it's a bit odd when they go out sporadically. I don't mind waiting, but I know it can ratchet up the excitement/impatience. :lol

Last edited:

I've come to accept that we won't get Ahsoka until 2025.

A6EB7202-AD29-46F3-8B40-C4DE45BF8E63.jpeg
FA5BFF19-1E11-4D4D-90BE-EE29E7E6AEC9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back