Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's supposed to have a bended shape on top of the antenna attached to Cody's helmet, you'd probably didn't notice but it's really broken, same as mine.

Lol if you had not mentioned that I would not have noticed it. Worst part is, the antenna was there before I moved Cody to take a picture with Rex. Not a big deal to me TBH.

Last edited:
I think I know why some experience a slight gloss on the forehead. Think it's due to the plastic protection used on the upper clamshell, combined with a rather shallow compartment for the head sculpt, pressing onto the forehead and "leaking" oil/plastic onto the headsulpt. Might be good to remove either the thin plastic on the clamshell or remove the headsculpt from the box to prevent further damage/"glossing". Any idea on how to remove the glossy film from the forehead without dealing too much damage to the paint applications?

Just got my first, absolutely stunning figure, the second one hopefully arrives within this year too.

Has anyone received Rex from Sideshow yet?

Got mine earlier this week. I hope you get yours soon, it is an awesome figure.

Quick update guys, Cody has his antenna back lol 😂. Found the little piece that broke on the floor and was able to fix it without major inconvenience. I’ll be super careful with him from now on.

1637434829521.jpeg

1637434926991.jpeg

How stable is it for Rex to hold onto his helmet. I see over half display him this way and I am wondering how tight/snug the hold is?

How stable is it for Rex to hold onto his helmet. I see over half display him this way and I am wondering how tight/snug the hold is?
I would say it will depend on how well you pose it. Mine is pretty tight. The helmet has not fallen down not even once since I have him in that pose.

*slaps whoever's idea it was to NOT cast that little L-shaped antenna in white metal* you got that coming JUST for that, you dillweed. Dont even complain

Back