Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
648995D3-71D7-4070-9DFB-F1F36319ED33.png

If Ahsoka comes out before Rex it's super weird. Rex is a trooper after all. I imagine they want to get the CW Ashoka out well before the Mandalorian version of her comes to kill sales. I still can't believe Rex is a figure that required a delay.

this is crazy. I can’t believe the delay for Rex. I mean after Cody and the other troopers I just didn’t see this one needing a long delay. Maul and Ahsoka should be soon. I wonder how that plays out. I couldn’t imagine Maul needing a delay but Hot Toys is baffling right now

I guess Ahsoka could be pushed up since she doesn’t require a likeness and is just a generic female sculpt. I honestly don’t like the Mando one. The woman who said about Ahsoka this week was correct about when Venom, Thor, Mysterio, Hulk, and BD Thanos would release. She also claims that Rex and IP will release before the end of the month. While it’s all worth taking with a grain of salt, she’s clearly more reliable than most leakers out there

this is crazy. I can’t believe the delay for Rex. I mean after Cody and the other troopers I just didn’t see this one needing a long delay. Maul and Ahsoka should be soon. I wonder how that plays out. I couldn’t imagine Maul needing a delay but Hot Toys is baffling right now
To be fair, it hasn’t even been a year since Maul was announced

To be fair about what? Im saying I don’t expect a delay because it’s essentially a re-used sculpt.
sorry I misread it, yeah I don’t expect Maul getting a delay either, Solo one came out after a pretty normal production time July 2019-Oct 2020

Back