Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hopefully they release something Star Wars this week. But even if they do it doesn't guarantee anything anymore, people are still ****ing waiting for IG-11 and Endgame Captain America. Ridiculous.

Well hopefully they release something Star Wars this week. But even if they do it doesn't guarantee anything anymore, people are still ****ing waiting for IG-11 and Endgame Captain America. Ridiculous.
*Raises hand* that’s me waiting for Ig-11!

Yup. All these went up before she did.

BD Mark 85
Endgame Iron Patriot
Pennywise
TV Flash
2012 Captain America
BoP Harley Quinn
Spiderverse Miles Morales
BoP Caution Tape Harley
Arkham Batgirl
Arkham Harley
Endgame Captain Marvel
Spider-Gwen
Rex
Golden Armour Wonder Woman
Mech Test Tony
FFH Zombie Iron Man
Cable
CW Anakin
Snowspeeder Luke

Rather than debate the worthiness of the character, my main concern is why should she be next? Many figures have been waiting for release a lot longer than her. Rex being one of them.
Easy, she doesn’t require a likeness, and hell he face isn’t even based on how she looks in Clone Wars
I don’t think she should be releasing this soon (although she’s one of my most anticipated releases) but the source saying it is very reliable

Last edited:
Yup. All these went up before she did.

BD Mark 85
Endgame Iron Patriot
Pennywise
TV Flash
2012 Captain America
BoP Harley Quinn
Spiderverse Miles Morales
BoP Caution Tape Harley
Arkham Batgirl
Arkham Harley
Endgame Captain Marvel
Spider-Gwen
Rex
Golden Armour Wonder Woman
Mech Test Tony
FFH Zombie Iron Man
Cable
CW Anakin
Snowspeeder Luke
Hot Toys is a very weird company when it releases figures. Looks like BD Mark 85 won’t release for awhile while despite being announced in July 2019

I also think that Hot Toys pushes back headsculpt figures with low PO numbers, that’s why the Solo figures came out so late (and could see the Flash and BoP figures being pushed)

Hot Toys is a very weird company when it releases figures. Looks like BD Mark 85 won’t release for awhile while despite being announced in July 2019

I think HT intended to release that this year but when they showed their work at a convention everyone pointed out how terrible it looked(it was terrible). I bet it's mid to late next year before they drop that one.

These production issues are really insane considering the amount of pre-orders they keep putting up.
I’m not preordering anything anymore. I struggle to justify a 2 year, interest free loan when I know that with minimal effort, I could either order it from eBay for a slight premium the minute it’s released or, as I have been with SS, just waiting until they start shipping and then ordering.

I’m not preordering anything anymore. I struggle to justify a 2 year, interest free loan when I know that with minimal effort, I could either order it from eBay for a slight premium the minute it’s released or, as I have been with SS, just waiting until they start shipping and then ordering.
I adopted this same philosophy. I only pre-order from BBTS now. No payment plan there. I’m not paying for something that doesn’t come out for two years.

I adopted this same philosophy. I only pre-order from BBTS now. No payment plan there. I’m not paying for something that doesn’t come out for two years.

You don’t have to pay anything at sideshow except the deposit until it ships if you don’t want. Payment plan and pay it all are just two options. $25 (most of the time, depending on the item cost) isn’t too bad. And then you can essentially turn it into a payment plan when it gets closer if you want.

I just want Rex to come already. If Ahsoka came first (which looks like those rumors didn’t pan out), I’d be happy. But I just can’t believe he’s taking so long despite having a head sculpt that’s essentially been used already. This is Madness! (THIS IS HOT TOYS!) 😂

You don’t have to pay anything at sideshow except the deposit until it ships if you don’t want. Payment plan and pay it all are just two options. $25 (most of the time, depending on the item cost) isn’t too bad. And then you can essentially turn it into a payment plan when it gets closer if you want.

I just want Rex to come already. If Ahsoka came first (which looks like those rumors didn’t pan out), I’d be happy. But I just can’t believe he’s taking so long despite having a head sculpt that’s essentially been used already. This is Madness! (THIS IS HOT TOYS!) 😂
Hello fellow NJ resident!

For what it's worth, I just don't think highly of Sideshow as a company anymore. They used to be a very consumer friendly company, but between jacking their shipping prices to make up for their other screw ups, changing a good rewards program and the way they censor their groups, I'm just not a fan anymore. Would just rather go elsewhere when I can pay when the figure comes out anyway.

I'm right there with you on hoping for Rex soon!

Back