Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised you're not a huge fan of the 501st trooper, I think he's almost perfect and the poses you can get with him are great.
I think the busted foot on mine kinda dampened my enthusiasm for the figure. I'm looking at it right now, and it looks bad ass.

I think the busted foot on mine kinda dampened my enthusiasm for the figure. I'm looking at it right now, and it looks bad ass.
Oh I get that for sure lol, a busted figure just kinda deflates you a bit lol. Glad to hear you're coming around to it.

I can only imagine that is what a lot of people felt when they opened their Grievous yesterday lol

One step closer after today, that is how I am looking at things lol.
Well he’s probably the next Star Wars release with a headsculpt so there’s that. And hey, Hulk came out so there’s that. I still think he’ll be out before the end of September for a couple reasons

5ld834.jpg

even-if-its-not-aliens-its-aliens.jpg

SSC September payment rescheduled to October. Honestly, I think October is optimistic too, not for the release but shipping.

SSC September payment rescheduled to October. Honestly, I think October is optimistic too, not for the release but shipping.
Saw someone with a very good track record say Rex is this month. Typically a month for SS to get stock and that’s if there’s no delays at ports, and this is a heavily preordered figure. I’m not saying this will be like Endgame Cap but…

I can only imagine that is what a lot of people felt when they opened their Grievous yesterday lol

Shade is being thrown on other soc. Media over it, for sure. You know, SSC knows better. They do! Every time its like, "Foiled again by you meddling kids!!" As if people being quiet about the issues would fix the problem.

Back