Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh i hope
It’s promoting that SS pushed him to Sept-Oct and not further than that. I ordered him from HK to get it day 1. I’m thinking August or September. I feel a bit better reading that most hot toys release on time according to Hot Toys very broad estimates.

It’s promoting that SS pushed him to Sept-Oct and not further than that. I ordered him from HK to get it day 1. I’m thinking August or September. I feel a bit better reading that most hot toys release on time according to Hot Toys very broad estimates.
On time? Not during covid-19. Figures are pushed back month after month. This could be pushed back further.

The number of preorders for Rex is probably very high and higher than they estimated. The stuff the gets pushed early probably have lower than expected units.
I figured that items that were preordered in high numbers released sooner and in several batches (beskar Mando, although a repaint still had Grogu and released in 8 months)

I know I’m going to get blasted into oblivion for bumping this post, but I just gotta. Has there been any info at all about Rex? I’d be happy if they just said it’s delayed just so I know. This ones driving me crazy

I know I’m going to get blasted into oblivion for bumping this post, but I just gotta. Has there been any info at all about Rex? I’d be happy if they just said it’s delayed just so I know. This ones driving me crazy
Sacrificed.

Well, we had the 501st show up about 6 weeks ago in HK, the Coruscant trooper not long after that. I think Rex is up next as far as SW goes, isn’t he? Maybe The Armorer delayed the release a bit.

....how dare you!

I actually got excited for a second lol.

On a serious note, the youtubers have been saying a "few weeks" since early August, so if they're to be believed, sometime next week or the week after makes sense. Apparently Endgame Hulk and Iron Patriot come first, followed by Rex.

I got a notice from Sideshow at the end of May that my preorder for Rex was delayed to September/October 2021. But he would have to be released soon in HK for that to be true.

Why did we not see this guy "in person" during the Sideshow Con OR during the recent HT bash? We can see folks from Bad Batch, but no Rex? We even got to see Deathwatch. No Rex! We got to see a shark guy from a DC movie. Rex: nope.

What the hell.

Why did we not see this guy "in person" during the Sideshow Con OR during the recent HT bash? We can see folks from Bad Batch, but no Rex? We even got to see Deathwatch. No Rex! We got to see a shark guy from a DC movie. Rex: nope.

What the hell.
Probably because they have almost 100 figures in the pipeline and can't show everything.

Well, Jedah Patrol is saying he’s soon (couple weeks), and he usually doesn’t comment on things unless he knows for sure, we’ll see

Back