Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've honestly never understood the hype around this final suit, but the figure does look nice. I still prefer the black and red though.
It's just a good take on the classic look. I also really like his red/black suit that he has in the first half of NWH but all Hot Toys wants to do with that one is give us a half ass "battle damaged" version.

Give it the seamless neck treatment + none of that stupid black airbrush marks and I'll get one. For now, I'll probably stick with this for Holland on the shelf. It just looks so clean and good.

6RbQ1Zj.jpg
XaelU8k.jpg

Not an exclusive. Let's go, this is the best Holland figure/likeness yet from Hot Toys.

Turns out Wenwu is the exclusive and they're reissuing Mark 46/Stealth Suit 2.0 already LOLL

Huh where? And why would they reissue the 46 which is still in stock both overseas and Sideshow?

This seems like a fantastic choice for people who just want one Spider-Man figure to represent the character in their collection.

I’ve seen many folks struggle to find just the right one, especially if they like the MCU and comics pretty equally and also like Holland’s Spider-Man.

Sculpt looks insane, whilst Tom Holland does have a baby face HT have always made him too “soft”; guy is jacked.

Yeah, I just preordered. Was debating it, but why not. Best Spidey Suit as it resembles the comics...very nice blue and red and none of the stupid lines. A lot of the MCU suits are just bad looking as they look too busy, Lines upon lines for no real reason.

This looks great. I never liked the Homecoming suit, but this one is perfection.

Yeah, I just preordered. Was debating it, but why not. Best Spidey Suit as it resembles the comics...very nice blue and red and none of the stupid lines. A lot of the MCU suits are just bad looking as they look too busy, Lines upon lines for no real reason.

This looks great. I never liked the Homecoming suit, but this one is perfection.
Where from sideshow?

This seems like a fantastic choice for people who just want one Spider-Man figure to represent the character in their collection.

I’ve seen many folks struggle to find just the right one, especially if they like the MCU and comics pretty equally and also like Holland’s Spider-Man.
Their spider armor Mark 4 suit was a good stand in for classic albeit super shiny and with leg lines but now that this exists it’s obviously the winner hands down.

Although I would like to see what the upgraded suit double lines would look like on this figure surrounded by the bright blue colors.

:chase

Last edited:
Haven't seen any complaints about the neck so far compared to when tobey and Andrew were unvealed
Do you guys prefer this neck showing or the previous Tom Holland figures where the neck is completely covered?

Haven't seen any complaints about the neck so far compared to when tobey and Andrew were unvealed
Do you guys prefer this neck showing or the previous Tom Holland figures where the neck is completely covered?
The other way cause why on earth would I ever display an unmasked Spider-Man?

This 100%. Didn’t bother me initially on the black and red suit that the fabric went all the way up behind his skin but now I don’t care for it. The other bonus with doing the neck how they’ve done here is the masked head and the neck are one continuous piece instead of having a very hard visible break between the two.

C53AA1A6-CAB3-4F93-825E-1DD71EB978C8.jpeg

Now I do wonder if the Tom Holland head sculpt is a one-piece or a neck and a head. From some of the pictures it looks like seperate pieces (which might be great if anyone wants to use a custom sculpt). But it's also very blurry and seem to be photoshopped in that specific neck line area, look below his ear.

Also love this design myself....never thought I would but if done well like this I'm 100% for it and wouldn't even mind them doing 2.0 of the whole line eventually with this neck design lol

1671198439964.png

Back