Hot Toys Spider-Man ATSV: Spider-Punk (Hobie Brown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine ordered, used some spare points that have been kicking down the road for some time now as I have had nothing interesting to PO in so long. Going to be in a pickle if they do Pavitr cause right now hadn't considered Miles as the body looks so off and no Gwen PO yet. Hobie can be a one off but get a few of these together and it will be a Spiderverse slippery slope

Special Edition of this has become a timed exclusive with only a day left....
Honest opinion all, how essential do we consider the exclusive?
I am really conflicted on this figure, I LOVE the look of the figure, the character and the movie....
But I am terrified of getting sucked into a new collection! 😅
I was hoping for more time to decide but Sideshow making the SE a timed release has kiboshed that plan.

Special Edition of this has become a timed exclusive with only a day left....
Honest opinion all, how essential do we consider the exclusive?
I am really conflicted on this figure, I LOVE the look of the figure, the character and the movie....
But I am terrified of getting sucked into a new collection! 😅
I was hoping for more time to decide but Sideshow making the SE a timed release has kiboshed that plan.
Its more of an accessory for Gwen tbh. I don't know if it'll ever leave the box for me

Mis-read the timer, for some reason I thought it was ending later tonight. I see the exclusive went to waitlist but I guess I'll see if it pops back up. I feel like the exclusive diecast Mark I had a timer & went to waitlist and now its sitting available ready to ship.

The exclusive didn't sway me to purchase, but I bought one with an exclusive anyway. He stole the movie. Just hope his legs are super skinny

Back