Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry man. I’m sure there are countless other collectors like yourself who are out hundreds or thousands of dollars from pre-orders with prices too good to be true. Shame on a certain Youtuber for promoting and partnering with them for as long as he did.
It wasn't the prices believe it or not that reeled me in, it was the payment plans, this website, and Justin. Really it was endorsement from the above. Why would a reputable website like CF screw me(When Yoda ask for donations, I laugh and think ToyBlunderland has my donations for you). I am an idiot that believes advertisements/endorsements when it comes to figures.

I just began collecting 3 years ago seriously and just relied on word of mouth. I am not on social media or a forum type guy till recently on this board.

It wasn't the prices believe it or not that reeled me in, it was the payment plans, this website, and Justin. Really it was endorsement from the above. Why would a reputable website like CF screw me(When Yoda ask for donations, I laugh and think ToyBlunderland has my donations for you). I am an idiot that believes advertisements/endorsements when it comes to figures.

I just began collecting 3 years ago seriously and just relied on word of mouth. I am not on social media or a forum type guy till recently on this board.
Welcome to the Empty Wallet Club.

Looking closely at the blogger photos, I'm looking forward to when this figure releases and ppl complaining about the visible seams at the top and bottom of the mask sculpt 😅
MTXX_PT20240106_223538989.jpg

The Tobey release definitely has me concerned now for this one, as all of the same things could go wrong (sloppy alignment on the mask, glaringly obvious seam where the neck connects to the body, etc)
How can people defend that Tobey masked sculpt? That seam line should be unacceptable.

I tried already and I got only a few hundred out of 1000's. I would say 3k or so they owed me on products such as Delorean, Marty, Doc, Spidey, Bats, Aragon and so on.

What they did psychologically from keeping people from all pulling out is equivalent to the "Mouse Hope Experiment."

You ask a question, they respond every 2 weeks with something hopeful. Like just wait another month and it will ship. They keep stringing you along until you cannot charge back or contact the bank. Just genius by them.
That's a damn shame. I got boned by Big Chief Studios last year too, as they assured customers everything was fine while they filed paperwork for bankruptcy. But I didn't get hit as bad as you did!
View attachment 654746View attachment 654747

It’s not perfect yes but I still like it
They always consider going for the alex ross eyes, but they never pull the trigger! One of these days.
The big eyes are cool. Maybe a little too big, but I do like bigger eyes in general. I hope they enlarge them a bit for his next appearance.

I think the ending suit is pretty bangin, but I imagine that the next appearance will tweak it a little bit more. So since this one only appeared for a grand total of like 20 seconds, and it's likely to get an update in the future, I think I'll hold off until they inevitably make a figure for the next spidey movie. But this one is a real good look.

Back