Hot Toys Spider-Man ATSV: Spider-Punk (Hobie Brown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the point of Hobie. He's unique. F the system!
hobie-brown-spider-punk.gif

Could be completely off target but they may be dragging their feet on Peter B because they don’t think he would sell due to the uniqueness of the character. I don’t think Howard would think a dude in a pink dressing gown or even in the spider suit with a slender figure and pot belly would sell.

Could be completely off target but they may be dragging their feet on Peter B because they don’t think he would sell due to the uniqueness of the character. I don’t think Howard would think a dude in a pink dressing gown or even in the spider suit with a slender figure and pot belly would sell.
You are more than likely right, but I think Howard is wrong with that one. I feel like he would sell just as well as any other character from the Spider-Verse.

So don't give him the belly? He only has it for a few scenes in the movie. He gets back into shape pretty quickly.

1695487760353.png

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF
you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

I like this so much that I may finally cave and start a spiderverse collection.....
May the collecting gods have mercy on my soul....

All I need now is a preorder link. Any sellers in HK post prices yet so we could get an estimate with the sideshow tax?

I love that we are getting this and Miles Prowler. Really hoping they continue to drop more of these from the movie. Not sure why they continue to neglect Peter B Parker, but maybe they will surprise us finally.
They're not hot toys, but I actually really like the Young Rich figures. Peter B Parker from them fills out my shelf nicely

They're not hot toys, but I actually really like the Young Rich figures. Peter B Parker from them fills out my shelf nicely
Yeah, I missed out on the first two releases of him for the first movie. I was keeping an eye on the robe version they put up a few months ago and was thinking about it, but forgot to place an order before it was pulled.

I think most of us are probably dads by now, this figure would be an instant PO for any collector that’s a father if they include mayday in the carrier

Back