Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no I'm so done. I won't even bother seems the one suit everyone wants and they go and **** us with the exclusive ********. Hot toys really is worthless now.

What was the indication that it will be a limited release? I didn't see anything implying that. That really sucks if true.
They had a post on one of their HK pages that is written in Mandarin that "a series of limited-run products will be launched on Dec 16th". That's when the "pre-booking" opens for the VIPs to reserve the product when the store opens on the 20th. Obviously I hope I am wrong and that these are not apart of that but it doesn't look good.

I wish it was a separate head and neck. Spidey figures with the connected neck and head suffer from turkey neck.

When the product is numbered thats the number for HK, not worldwide.

Exclusive just means more expensive than if it didn't have the label o nthe box.

C7D89448-5680-42CB-A168-2479700E1B26.jpeg

Didn't HT do a store exclusive Spidey from Avengers Campus, then later on re-released it worldwide but with some accessories missing? Maybe that will happen here. This is the one Spidey I've been holding out for.

Wow. So many great spider men to choose from. So we got this and the spiderverse figures aswell plus Spider-Man video game 2 next year.

Didn't HT do a store exclusive Spidey from Avengers Campus, then later on re-released it worldwide but with some accessories missing? Maybe that will happen here. This is the one Spidey I've been holding out for.
That's what I thought too but that Avengers Campus Spider-Man has yet to go up for sale at Sideshow or anywhere else really.

This could be the first Holland Spidey I consider- although, if it’s an exclusive, I imagine the choice will be made for me and I simply won’t be able to get it.

God damn does that looks good. This is the Holland Spidey figure to get.

Always hated the neck seam on the other figures and I much prefer this method. The neck to head being seamless looks a lot better.

YeF0RVG.jpg

Back