Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an exclusive. Let's go, this is the best Holland figure/likeness yet from Hot Toys.

Turns out Wenwu is the exclusive and they're reissuing Mark 46/Stealth Suit 2.0 already LOLL

Didn't realize the designers added angular cuts to the edges of the red fabric at the armpits, chest, belt, and shins. Sigh, and here I thought they fully embraced the comic book aesthetic.

First regular-sized Marvel figure with rolling eyes! I initially thought he was the first, but I forgot about the Hulks. Oh but I guess the Goblins were first, followed by Gorr!

Last edited:
One of their best sculpts I think. So glad they didn’t reuse the same sculpt for the 8th time! It was good but I knew they could top it and they did. And they finally did the neck right!

E26F8CEA-B732-4FCF-A40F-254CB779DEAF.jpeg

Ahhhhhh! Please Hot toys! Don't make this an exclusive! I have to get this! This is my only Holland Spider-Man I actually want.

the neck looks good same with the sculpt, good move for newer spider-man releases going forward
pricing is about 281 usd for the deluxe converted from hk price, so maybe 360 usd on sideshow

I've honestly never understood the hype around this final suit, but the figure does look nice. I still prefer the black and red though.
I'm with you on preferring the black and red, but the Homecoming/Civil War Tech suit is still my favourite.
That Tom Holland headsculpt is phenomenal though!

Back