Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a 1 figure to represent a character type of guy and I wanted to buy a more classic style coloured spidey...
I have only ever heard good things about that figure - are there issues beginning to reveal themselves?

I can be patient.
That classic one is dull looking didn’t come out looking like a $300 figure but that is not the first Spiderman from HT to not look like a high end collectible.

This new one has a ton more pop.

I’m trying to keep it simple lol

That classic one is dull looking didn’t come out looking like a $300 figure but that is not the first Spiderman from HT to not look like a high end collectible.

I have that figure and overall I think it's nice. If your collection leans more on MCU/DCEU/SW realistic type, I don't think it will fit in though.

I'm a 1 figure to represent a character type of guy and I wanted to buy a more classic style coloured spidey...
I have only ever heard good things about that figure - are there issues beginning to reveal themselves?
I know some people didn’t like the choice of material or the seam on the right-hand side of the torso, but it’s never been an eyesore, to me.

Both scratch the itch of “Comic Book Spidey” but there are things I’m liking about this new one. It definitely translates the movie costume in a nice way, whereas the “VG Classic Suit” translates the game model in a nice way.

I can be patient.
I have the classic suit and love it. With that said, if given the choice between the two, I'd probably get this as the suit material is a bit closer to the comic for me.

$300? Where are you buying your figures from? I only paid $260. Probably available even cheaper now since SS can't get them all sold off here lately.

It is a good figure, lots of appeal considering what it comes with.

I can be patient.
I hear you on that 1 figure philosophy. I try to do that but there's so many releases (and re-releases), hard to pin down sometimes.

Only bad thing about the Holland Spidey's is that he lacks that superhero physique as where all the PS4 Spideys have it.

If you have both of these classic Spidey's, you may never need another!

Absolutely love the figure.

Absolutely not jumping on it this far out during this disgusting economy.

NRD’s are no longer trivial play money for me.

Lately i’ve been around people earning $20k an hour they should be fine preordering now lol

Thank god. I preordered the standard not that I hate the diorama base but I don't need it. Thankfully it is a mass release.

Sideshow have it releasing in 2024, Toyswonderland this year. So which is it?

Definitely picking this up. The only version of Tom I need. Will look great with Tobey and Andrew.

Not getting the hate for the VGM classic suit though. Despite the suit limitations its a gorgeous figure, one I'd never sell. Really pops in the display more than any Spidey I've had before.

Sideshow have it releasing in 2024, Toyswonderland this year. So which is it?
I think Toyswonderland is mixing up details of the Wenwu suit version and this Spider-man.

Wenwu is the one that's limited to 350 pieces and will be available soon for the new store launch.

Spider-man here is a regular release that won't come out for years as per usual.

Only reason I'll pre-order sooner than later is that I have a $20 off coupon they sent me for a recent order that expires in a couple days. I don't entirely regret ordering (and already paying for) the Integrated Suit, but if I had the choice at the same time, I would have just went with this one, would have been nice not to pay for the Iron Spider legs when they never came out of that suit, and if they would change the neck/headsculpt situation like they finally did with this one, but I won't hold my breath.

I think Toyswonderland is mixing up details of the Wenwu suit version and this Spider-man.

That's probably the case here, but TW also isn't above fibbing info to the general public to give you incentive to give your money to them. There's more than enough evidence saying you should be careful with them.

But as far as Sideshow's ETA date of half the year, that's just insane. Especially when it'll probably still be delayed.

Shocked at how good this looks! Proves they can do the metallic fabric so why couldn’t they do that for an updated ASM Garfield?

Also, like previously mentioned, interesting how new releases with new headsculpts are getting the moving eyes now seemingly to compete with InArt.

Give me an updated TFA or Civil War Cap with that feature now, please and thank you

Also must means the PERs are accessed from under instead of his back so no horrible seams on the hair
While there’s definitely precedent for a neckless moving eye system with hair back panel like DX05 Indy, I’m sure it’ll be accessed from under like you mentioned. The Darth Maul figures are like that as well as the DX TDK Batman figures. It would be a couple steps back if they did a removable hair back panel.

Last edited:
That's probably the case here, but TW also isn't above fibbing info to the general public to give you incentive to give your money to them. There's more than enough evidence saying you should be careful with them.
Oh good point, I hadn't considered that. Toyswonderland does love getting that cash up front for something they don't have to deliver for years...

But as far as Sideshow's ETA date of half the year, that's just insane. Especially when it'll probably still be delayed.
Eh, all of their estimates for any Hot Toys out past July of next year are like that now. Honestly that far in advance they can't possibly know, so I think the idea is to keep it more vague and narrow it down to a number of months as the release gets closer.

Back