Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
319636820_1138413703498970_7533771977937499509_n.jpg

Yep looks like it! On a similar note, I won't be surprised if they don't include an unmasked sculpt since we don't see him like that in the new suit yet, and it was on screen for about a minute :lol
You could be right but boy I hope that’s not the case now that they have an opportunity to give us a Holland Spider-Man with the neck properly showing. If they really want my money - they should include an all-new Holland sculpt. The one they’ve been using is good but they’re shipped it with like six different figures now and I think they can top it.

And while I’m dreaming, if the suit were stretchy fabric so it didn’t bunch up so much in dynamic poses - it could be the ultimate Holland Spider-Man figure.

I'm very excited for this! The full neck wasn't needed I would have been ok with the same style they've used before. No holland sculpt is fine with me.

This will definitely have a sculpt and will be the first Holland one that has the proper neck sleeve. Only reason they went the collar cut with a seamless head to neck masked sculpt. Interested in seeing how it looks overall.

Hot Toys can't resist selling something that had 10 seconds screen time :p

Don't get me wrong though...I am glad we got the "final suit".

Everyone get ready for a stealth suit 2.0 release!
I really pray it's not and more of a normal exclusive/toys fair release. But this and the Wenwu are both for their new store opening....So yeah might be another 46/Stealth 2.0 release sadly

Oh man, glad I don’t want this, since it sounds like another store exclusive. The Stealth suit 2.0 fiasco was enough to put me off trying again for awhile :lol

What was the indication that it will be a limited release? I didn't see anything implying that. That really sucks if true.

I think the Rebel Base logo is what’s getting people wound up. I also thought that was odd being in the photo but a lot of people have been waiting for this version.

I just hope Hot Toys is aware that it should just be a mass release figure, to get it into the most hands possible.

I think the Rebel Base logo is what’s getting people wound up. I also thought that was odd being in the photo but a lot of people have been waiting for this version.

I just hope Hot Toys is aware that it should just be a mass release figure, to get it into the most hands possible.
Yes, hopefully it's a mass release as you've said. Assuming we can actually get our hands on it, I wonder if that tease might also be a partial reveal of a winter rooftop base? It could look pretty nice if they can do the snow well. But please, no footprints in the snow like the footprints in the sand for SW bases lol...

Back