Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Rogue One vader in and very happy with him. Just different enough from the ANH version that I am happy to have both..

The best looking Vader doll. All nice and shiny ESB look with robes under the armor AND a window peak.

Finally received Vader after his misadventure.

(He was sent from Hong Kong to Canada in error, but luckily got redirected to the UK without being returned to Hong Kong).

Looks impressive, and there's quite some weight in that cape.

Don't know whether it's intentional, but his dome unplugs for easy access to his brain. Looks like it was supposed to be glued.

I just got mine in Malaysia, I have the same thing where the dome is easily taken out from that slot, but i'm able to slot it in again. Unsure if it's intentional or not, anyone can shed some light on this?

My Vader order from BBTS is processing! He will be shipped out today! Get hype! :yess:

Can't wait to have my first Hot Toys Vader!!

You gotta hook ANH Vader up with a fresh set of mitts.

The RO gloves are really tight over the the ANH sleeve.

I managed to put them on after heating with a hairdryer. They push the sleeves up, so I eased them back down into the gauntlets with a pair of blunt nosed tweezers.

It's a massive improvement.

fullsizeoutput_2ab_Fotor.jpg

Impressed with the man in black

Awesome pics! This thread is delivering while I wait for mine to arrive. Prob won't be able to have the Hot Toys Vader experience until next weekend.. Sadness.

I always thought the old one (HT ANH) was a bit too big, so used the ANH SS one, now the old one is Goldilocks for me. (This is on the ANH Vader).

The pelvis on Rogue One Vader is sort of indented so it kinda seems like it was designed to need the thick cod piece to fill out the area.

These pics are making it pretty much impossible for me to just keep hoping WL converts. I may have to break down soon and find one from somewhere other than SS.

I pulled the inner robes over. It looks so much better. Worth doing if you get him.

27bf7e6a8d64b42908960fb47d49042c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah that does look really good. And I have to say the idea of having simply a "Rogue One Vader" (and not modding it into some other version) is growing on me more and more, now that I'm used to what he looks like in the movie and it no longer seems like just some strange hybrid of different styles.

Anyone got any notice from BBTS on this yet? They told me they are getting a batch this week.

Back