Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to see any loose parts for this vader. Nothing on any store sites or even on ebay.

Finally received Vader after his misadventure.

(He was sent from Hong Kong to Canada in error, but luckily got redirected to the UK without being returned to Hong Kong).

Looks impressive, and there's quite some weight in that cape.

Don't know whether it's intentional, but his dome unplugs for easy access to his brain. Looks like it was supposed to be glued.

(He was sent from Hong Kong to Canada in error, but luckily got redirected to the UK without being returned to Hong Kong).

Don't know whether it's intentional, but his dome unplugs for easy access to his brain. Looks like it was supposed to be glued.

I think it's glued very lightly

I think it's glued very lightly

It's a good thing as it makes getting his head off a bit easier when putting the robes over his armour.

He's a great looking Vader. The only thing I've done to him, which I'd planned from early on, is to swap codpieces with the Sideshow ROTJ version.

It's a good thing as it makes getting his head off a bit easier when putting the robes over his armour.

He's a great looking Vader. The only thing I've done to him, which I'd planned from early on, is to swap codpieces with the Sideshow ROTJ version.

Post a pic. Might pick up that cod if it looks good so I not have to swap anything off of my ANH version.

Post a pic. Might pick up that cod if it looks good so I not have to swap anything off of my ANH version.

A quick pic:

31266456934_85e8898924.jpg

Can you post a pic please? :)

The HT facemask sculpt is a nice effort that looks really good under normal contrasty lighting, but it would be great to see HT take another shot at the helmet sculpt for their ESB Vader.

I have this, but still see that fox/insect/McQ Vader aspect to the HT facemask sculpt even with the newly glossed and more pronounced silver/black paint apps on the HT RO helmet.

The HT facemask sculpt is a nice effort that looks really good under normal contrasty lighting, but it would be great to see HT take another shot at the helmet sculpt for their ESB Vader.

I have this, but still see that fox/insect/McQ Vader aspect to the HT facemask sculpt even with the newly glossed and more pronounced silver/black paint apps on the HT RO helmet.
Vader has to be one of the hardest sculpt to recreate. While I don't want to drop hundreds of dollars on mods to do this paint but this model piece that hurricane face.... I'll gladly pay 280.00 ish for a near perfect vader.just my 2 cents.
Will post pictures when I get mine in Sunday I'll post him with my soon to be retired ss dx as space has limited me to one vader and I'd rather save the spot for my ro stormie with ot stormie and ro vader:)

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Would you happen to have a pic of the dome being unplugged? Thanks just utopia if there are any details 'neath the dome

Missed another one. Waiting for these damn points to clear and it goes waitlist. Ok, where's the ESB Vader so I can order him and be done

Got my Rogue One vader in and very happy with him. Just different enough from the ANH version that I am happy to have both. Just gotta do something about his chicken legs...

Back