Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was easier and cheaper for me since I'm in EU :wink1: And well worth every penny. :yess:

:hi5: some of us aren't as fortunate and if I already didn't have so many things on preorder I might considerate it.

For now I'm happy with the RO version and I await the other versions upcoming if it happens

:hi5: some of us aren't as fortunate and if I already didn't have so many things on preorder I might considerate it.

For now I'm happy with the RO version and I await the other versions upcoming if it happens

Well you know, most of the times US customers have the advantage, from time to time it's good to have the rest of the world have it too :)

IS vader a head taller than that Stormtrooper?
He is a good bit taller, but my Stormie's knees are bent a bit. I'd have to check the exact difference when I get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Between this one and the Sideshow ROTJ Vader, which one would you choose and why?

This one times a million. SS has a very inaccurate helmet sculpt, cheap body and is just bizarre looking compared to HT. I have both and the SS one is back in the box and ready to sell. It's not even close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's a height comparison between the RO Vader stock and a stock tall HT stormie.
a7bc856beac02c82c6633b4fe901afff.jpg

Just got Darth in the mail. Still can't believe he came out this quickly. Makes me think they reused a bit too much, but maybe not. Either way, he looks amazing and my phone pics do not do the figure any justice, as usual.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 274
Okay bare with me decided to strip him bare to see how he is built

TT

Love the articulation

This is why we get that free movement in the hips

It's one ball hinged joint instead of two separated ball sockets

Armor

Cape

Done

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Darth%20Vader%20HT/DSC09819.jpg.html]
DSC09819.jpg
[/URL]

All in all excellent solid TT they used. No looseness at all. Solid body :hi5:

Every fabric of each fat suit is well tailored and easy to take off :yess:

Just really impressed with this figure and how it was made.

Is the ANH version built like this? HT has definitely been stepping up with each new release IMO :clap

I can't wait to see how they do the remaining Vaders of each film

Thanks for the pictures! SO I guess the clothes is restricting most of his articulation.

I wonder why they chose this body ? For all the extra padding I think they could have used the same body as Zod. ( The shoulders have the slope on the Zod body which would help with the silhouette.)

Maybe I missed it, but how exactly do you activate the lights on the belt? I had just assumed there was a switch on the back like with the SS Vader.

Switch is on the bottom of each box..it's a pain because the notch barely sticks out :lecture

Thanks for the pictures! SO I guess the clothes is restricting most of his articulation.

Yup nothing is loose on the TT body itself..probably one of the best TT bare bodies I owned. That's why the clothing is restricting and pants material makes the legs seem loose because that hip joint, TT legs are solid and tight. :lecture

Whoops almost forgot I think this is why the shins guards never seem loose

Velcro on the TT itself

Back