Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is possible to get the figure in that iconic Prowse posture pose

Just futz with the shoulders and cape and pull the head forward

Last edited:
Picked-up my new Vader today. Don't love the shin pieces of the boots as they don't fit quite right. Still… He is epic.

IMG_0607.JPG

Picked-up my new Vader today. Don't love the shin pieces of the boots as they don't fit quite right. Still… He is epic.

I always thought the SS ANH shin guards had the best detail of any ⅙ Vaders so far. Is this still the general consensus?

I still like the ANH one because of the light up feature and also the voice feature which this new rogue one does not have! Does anyone agree with me?
bb2b8053263fede6df2e2c83db5c4b94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc2375573081a4418828daea11d41a92.jpg

I posted this in the Storm Trooper thread also because I got them at the same time. This Vader is very photogenic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I still like the ANH one because of the light up feature and also the voice feature which this new rogue one does not have! Does anyone agree with me?
bb2b8053263fede6df2e2c83db5c4b94.jpg

But the voice features has not the best setup and could be a pain to get too :dunno

dc2375573081a4418828daea11d41a92.jpg

I posted this in the Storm Trooper thread also because I got them at the same time. This Vader is very photogenic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IS vader a head taller than that Stormtrooper?

the price this vader is going for is the same as the anh and with anh you get a lot more but i do think this vader as a whole is better

the price this vader is going for is the same as the anh and with anh you get a lot more but i do think this vader as a whole is better

:exactly:

My beef with ANH version was it looks like it needed too many mods to make him screen accurate. It was getting overwhelming and the fact that you had to do so much to get the voice functions to work seemed odd.

The only thing that this RO lacks is the light up saber. But that's just a minor nitpick I can with it.

I think the articulation is better on this one for some odd reason :dunno

Plus the cool Interrogator Droid

But the voice features has not the best setup and could be a pain to get too :dunno

Not if you have it modded by JazzInc :D

Between this one and the Sideshow ROTJ Vader, which one would you choose and why?

I have the deluxe ss rotj my RO vader I'm picking up this Sunday I'll post some pictures side by side then. I was on the fence for this vader but decided it looked to good to pass up.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Plus the cool Interrogator Droid

Not if you have it modded by JazzInc :D

:lol but if you go that route, if you don't have ANH version..you need to get it and then send it to him so at this point a person would have to pay for the figure which is pining at $300 plus add another $250 for Jazz's mod work, plus shipping to his country since he isn't in the USA.

All together a person can be paying double, maybe even triple the retail when it's said and done.

Not saying that Jazz work isn't worth it but still :slap

:lol but if you go that route, if you don't have ANH version..you need to get it and then send it to him so at this point a person would have to pay for the figure which is pining at $300 plus add another $250 for Jazz's mod work, plus shipping to his country since he isn't in the USA.

All together a person can be paying double, maybe even triple the retail when it's said and done.

Not saying that Jazz work isn't worth it but still :slap

It was easier and cheaper for me since I'm in EU :wink1: And well worth every penny. :yess:

Back