Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I have a new in box for the BD rob and MIB for the 2 pack if anyones still looking for one

damn!!!! After toy buying agent said he may not be able to find one I ended up buying on ebay for $650 after tax/ship. It was the best I could find over the last 6 weeks and hope it comes as described (it was said to be as new).

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Few recent shots
CDA44A8C-DB93-4C51-A7BC-EEC535BAB1C2.jpg

Was goin for a decommissioned Robo suit kinda vibe.
4A619AA1-744A-49FB-9BBC-27F6776BE67E.jpg

Yeah, it's reminiscent of the Robo suit thats seen on display at OCP in RoboCop 2.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Actually what inspired these shots =]
05776936-5DC0-4F07-92F8-F18582FB3634.jpg

Was planning to use him as a helmeted damaged Robo, but could never find the regular head and neckpeice for a good price.

To my knowledge, there have only ever been two part outs of a Robocop on Ebay which included the normal helmeted head and i bought them both, lol.

To my knowledge, there have only ever been two part outs of a Robocop on Ebay which included the normal helmeted head and i bought them both, lol.
...that's probably because i bought all the rest - 6 or more :dunno
as for the neck collar, yeah they are a problem. one time seller even had a body with a collar on all photos but shipped without it and said he didn't know what i was asking about. it can be handcrafted though.

I got a parted out head and collar aswell but never did buy an extra BD Robocop to use it with. Kinda lost interest in doing it now so just have them as ''value-adding'' spare parts for the BD Robocop I already have.

Last edited:

...that's probably because i bought all the rest - 6 or more :dunno
as for the neck collar, yeah they are a problem. one time seller even had a body with a collar on all photos but shipped without it and said he didn't know what i was asking about. it can be handcrafted though.

Sorry if my post offended you. I just never came across any more. Did you ever use the heads you picked up?

I got a parted out head and collar aswell but never did buy an extra BD Robocop to use it with.

I used one of mine with a BD Robo I picked up. I did some custom work on the helmeted head but it still doesn?t match the body.

8ad06a09807d854e6ac45cdf473e94f7.png

90677c3e9e767130b3ad5416640e154b.png

ca57798d4a0f4554e4795d16ea54fc7f.png

d80089557e06dcd8ac9caced78598687.png

75194fff3ac0629f5ee6205d4f01213c.png

243dff8bb03646f206cab0b9a066fc3c.png

Sorry if my post offended you.
wait what??? it's an (un)common joke about me and a-dev buying out all spare parts for terminators - and me particularly about robocops.

Did you ever use the heads you picked up?
one was used for what you posted above. others are kept as spare parts in case i scratch any :) i don't believe HT will ever remake Robocop, so i bought all bodies and heads i could find.

p.s. can you slide the face piece a bit lower on your Robocop? if you doubt that, then don't do it, people said that face paint be scratched. but it looks like it should be a bit lower.

p.p.s. you can move the helmet to the front a bit to achieve the "nose is there" effect. i checked that myself.

wait what??? it's an (un)common joke about me and a-dev buying out all spare parts for terminators - and me particularly about robocops.

Aha. I've never seen that before, lol.

one was used for what you posted above. others are kept as spare parts in case i scratch any :) i don't believe HT will ever remake Robocop, so i bought all bodies and heads i could find.

Of course. I managed to snag the BD figure on it's own for that purpose. Although i sold my other Robo figures, i kept the loose Bd one as i love that look.
I also have a spare head as i plan on doing the 2014 "unsuiting" scene but with the head from the original movie.

p.s. can you slide the face piece a bit lower on your Robocop? if you doubt that, then don't do it, people said that face paint be scratched. but it looks like it should be a bit lower.

p.p.s. you can move the helmet to the front a bit to achieve the "nose is there" effect. i checked that myself.

I know it can be futzed with, but it's sitting on the detents right now and i really like the faceplate that way. But i can go next door to my storerrom at work next time i'm there and take some pics of it in different positions. I'm less worried about moving it than most as i got the parts as spares.

Last edited:

I also have a spare head as i plan on doing the 2014 "unsuiting" scene but with the head from the original movie.
that's why the Robocop pistol looks so weird in those photos :) it must be the 2014 variant or i don't know. definitely not the original pistol.

I passed on this guy in 2015 because I thought it silly to buy a "repaint" of a figure I already had and now in 2021 decided that was a foolish thing to have done. Arrived early this morning, what a beautiful figure!

DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0007cu.jpgDSC_0014.jpg

I also thought I didn't need the figure when it released, but a couple of years later I saw that Popcultcha still had it--so I got it. Now it's probably the most important 1/6 figure in my collection.

I also thought I didn't need the figure when it released, but a couple of years later I saw that Popcultcha still had it--so I got it. Now it's probably the most important 1/6 figure in my collection.

Yeah similar situation for me. At the time I felt like they should have included the portrait with the diecast figure or charged significantly less for the battle-damaged figure since it doesn't include diecast. But now we've kind of grown accustomed to "final battle" appearances of characters deserving of their own unique figures, and this guy kind of paved the way.

I mean wow!!!

DSC_0048.jpgDSC_0057.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg

Last edited:

"It's good to see you again, Murphy."

DSC_0085.jpg

"I'm not arresting you anymore".

DSC_0076.jpgDSC_0097.jpgDSC_0099.jpg

"Looking for me?"

DSC_0113.jpgDSC_0134.jpgDSC_0158.jpgDSC_0159.jpg
DSC_0085.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg
DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0099.jpg
DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0134.jpg
DSC_0158.jpg
DSC_0159.jpg

Last edited:

It's a magnificent figure. You were wise to get it in the end. Surprised to hear you dismissed it as a mere repaint back then. :lol

Back