Hot Toys - Prey: Feral Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree this Pred deviates from the more traditional design(s), and while I'm not a diehard Predator fan, I don't mind Feral Pred's appearance. Though his practical prop head does look like a roasted chicken (I remember you called it Predachicken) :lol
7725524-353a378914d143929280d85059469d4e.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

kgv4jjsanm3a1.gif

I'll give it to HT, they sculpted the fingers to look like sausages. Very accurate.
And, in the sculpt comparisons no they are not the same picture. The top one is better.

Honestly more interested in a Naru.... but have a feeling they'll never maker her.

I'll keep on clamoring for Naru!! :D

Unfortunately with what's been stated earlier in the thread, she seems unlikely to be made at the moment.. Undoubtedly would love to see her come through! Again, maybe, if not HT, then a 3P!

I've been asking for this figure since Prey came out, and I am still stoked.

So stoked, SO STOKED!!!:D

FeralPred and Naru are essential, but I think a Taabe makes for a striking figure too and would complete the line-up!!!

I hope this gets made.

Agree with a resounding yes!!!!

Hopefully we get some updates to it and maybe some updated Predators. I currently have Scar and would love Feral Pred and a new Jungle Pred to go with it.

(y)(y)

Honestly more interested in a Naru.... but have a feeling they'll never maker her.
A wellmade Naru, with accurate headsculpt and maybe alternative head with glowing Predator blood splashed across it (with severed Predator head accessory) would be a better figure than this oversized NECA figure.

A wellmade Naru, with accurate headsculpt and maybe alternative head with glowing Predator blood splashed across it (with severed Predator head accessory) [...]

Ahhh man I can just imagine that!!!! An ideal Naru would come with three head sculpts, one regular, war paint, and green blood!! Not to mention all or most the weapons she uses, orange totsiyaa, forest diorama base, and her doggo 😁😁

Ahhh man I can just imagine that!!!! An ideal Naru would come with three head sculpts, one regular, war paint, and green blood!! Not to mention all or most the weapons she uses, orange totsiyaa, forest diorama base, and her doggo 😁😁
Deluxe with dog, diorama base, additional Predator blood splattered face headsculpt, severed Predator head and flintlock. Yeah, I'd much rather have that than this thing.

Back