1/6 Hot Toys - MMS583 - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Awsome! So rumors were true this time, great announcement! I have my JinToy headsculpt lying there waiting to be painted, but the HT stock one looks nice.

What a seeming unexpected preview!!!!!!!! :thud: The underbody detail looks fantastic! I wasn't too keen on Cable's design for the film, but it's grown on me and this one looks too good!

Maybe a Domino isn't off the table now?

That would be welcome too!!!!!!

Range Of Motion. It looks like it can do greater than 90? which is awesome.

Noticed that too!

Take a look at the picture of his back; you can see the ab crunch. It's extremely well hidden from the front!

I was perplexed for a moment there about the torso articulation, but it does look so seamless!

This is up at Toys Buying Agent now. That's a steep price tag for this figure. Gonna have to pass.

Seems there is a special edition and a normal edition. Normal is a bit more humane price wise.

Normally special edition is a no brainer, but all it is is that nano-shield ??

Standard for me !

115824029_10157385079882344_3378835433922568668_o.jpg

110201410_10157385079862344_2532057818091761375_o.jpg

Seems there is a special edition and a normal edition. Normal is a bit more humane price wise.

Normally special edition is a no brainer, but all it is is that nano-shield he has.

$700HKD ($90USD) for a plastic shield, that cant be right.

Missed out on that The Mechanical as I didn't want to pay that initial price plus he seemed a tad small. Good thing HT eventually got around to making this guy. Hopefully folks already have their Deadpool in hand (or the dusty one).

Special Editions just means Sideshow Exclusive version in the US. The mark up is just because of the exclusivity. Should retail for the same as the standard edition.

I have the Mechanical figure and that one is really well done. While I know that the HT will improve on articulation and detail, I'm fine with that one. I may try to snag this HT sculpt, but that would be about it. congrats to those who have been waiting for this guy.

Special Editions just means Sideshow Exclusive version in the US. The mark up is just because of the exclusivity. Should retail for the same as the standard edition.

Which sucks for people outside of the US because they get ****ed on shipping and customs buying from Sideshow anyway.

This was unexpected. HT knows how to flex its muscles and make the KOs look like cheap pieces of plastic.

It's amazing how now that Disney owns Fox how there is actual merchandising for the X-Men films as Marvel or Disney were **** blocking it short of the occasional Wolverine or Deadpool release for so long. Glad to see this coming, but I've been pointing out for a long time how things were being blocked. Hope they do Domino.

It looks great. But knowing he'll probably never play that character again really kills the hype for me. They should have done this much sooner.

It looks great. But knowing he'll probably never play that character again really kills the hype for me. They should have done this much sooner.

Didn't Cable use the last of his time travel devices battery to save Deadpool? I'm sure he'll stick around for Deadpool 3.

Back