1/6 Hot Toys - Back to the Future Part III - DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“Let’s get the DeLorean ready and get ourselves back to the future.”

The final installment of the Back to the Future trilogy finds Marty McFly digging the trusty DeLorean out of a mineshaft in the Wild West of 1885, trying to rescue Doc Brown and put the past, present and future on track so they can all get back to where – and when – they belong.
Hot Toys proudly presents the 1/6th DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle based on the classic Back to the Future III coming with adjustable wheels turning it into a DeLorean off-road car.

This new DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle is fully crafted with expert attention to detail to recreate its iconic appearance with hood box and rail wheels. Measures 72cm long, the entire vehicle applied with delicate weathering effects features multiple LED light-up points on the exterior design and interior controls, signature gull-wing doors, highly-detailed hood box with belts attached, real-like cable wires across exterior structure, detail recreation of the firebox temperature device, Mr. Fusion energy reactor, time machine engine deck and cabin controls. Comes with detailed accessories such as firebox temperature device, alarm clock, and tow bar to recreate scenes. Wheel position is adjustable for travelling on the uneven open terrain, also attachable rail wheels converting it into Rail DeLorean for alternate display.

Great Scott! Be sure to include this 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle to your Time Travelling collection.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine-hot-toys-913042
4ZpZ1L1.jpg
1Rr6Dmo.jpg
77m7ilY.jpg
h7dU8X9.jpg
gYiKKl1.jpg
gYiKKl1.jpg
2YMpbaT.jpg
M4PMrMO.jpg
tioal8P.jpg
17YgZUL.jpg
MYV5mzx.jpg
gqsuIrC.jpg
y1q215h.jpg
XpPq2vV.jpg
imJ5XEH.jpg

Last edited:
“Let’s get the DeLorean ready and get ourselves back to the future.”

The final installment of the Back to the Future trilogy finds Marty McFly digging the trusty DeLorean out of a mineshaft in the Wild West of 1885, trying to rescue Doc Brown and put the past, present and future on track so they can all get back to where – and when – they belong.
Hot Toys proudly presents the 1/6th DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle based on the classic Back to the Future III coming with adjustable wheels turning it into a DeLorean off-road car.

This new DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle is fully crafted with expert attention to detail to recreate its iconic appearance with hood box and rail wheels. Measures 72cm long, the entire vehicle applied with delicate weathering effects features multiple LED light-up points on the exterior design and interior controls, signature gull-wing doors, highly-detailed hood box with belts attached, real-like cable wires across exterior structure, detail recreation of the firebox temperature device, Mr. Fusion energy reactor, time machine engine deck and cabin controls. Comes with detailed accessories such as firebox temperature device, alarm clock, and tow bar to recreate scenes. Wheel position is adjustable for travelling on the uneven open terrain, also attachable rail wheels converting it into Rail DeLorean for alternate display.

Great Scott! Be sure to include this 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle to your Time Travelling collection.

4ZpZ1L1.jpg
1Rr6Dmo.jpg
77m7ilY.jpg
h7dU8X9.jpg
gYiKKl1.jpg
gYiKKl1.jpg
2YMpbaT.jpg
M4PMrMO.jpg
tioal8P.jpg
17YgZUL.jpg
MYV5mzx.jpg
gqsuIrC.jpg
y1q215h.jpg
XpPq2vV.jpg
imJ5XEH.jpg
can this be repurpose for part 2 delorean?

Wow didn’t expect them to actually commit to all three versions of the DeLorean. I’ve always liked the look in Part III but since I have the Part II version coming not sure if I really need both.

Too bad HT is not including rail tracks to display it on. That was it's signature look in the movie, not rubber tires. As much as this will presumably cost, it shouldn't be THAT big of a deal not to include. Ah well, I'm sure there are some talented 3D printers out there that could come up with something.

Too bad HT is not including rail tracks to display it on. That was it's signature look in the movie, not rubber tires. As much as this will presumably cost, it shouldn't be THAT big of a deal not to include. Ah well, I'm sure there are some talented 3D printers out there that could come up with something.
carboard flooring with 2 piece of plastic tracks aint costing much.

Wow I totally didn’t see this coming just sold the figures too lol. Welp I may just get the car only and do a display with all three Deloreans and be ok with the part 1 figures lol.

Didn't Danoby have a diorama video with train tracks on his custom BTTF3 Delorean?

Godammit Hot Toys. This is the last thing I need right now after splurging on the Jazzinc Batmobile, but this is my favorite version of the DeLorean so there's no way I'll be able to pass it up. :banghead

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! :angryfist:

After the BTTF3 Delorean was teased so long ago, I thought Hot Toys had abandoned releasing it, with yet another vehicle locked away in Howard Chan's personal vault.

On the bright side, this gives me hope that the Hot Toys Bat Cave 1989 is still in the works, with a PO going up any day now. :pray:

I’m on the fence with this one. It’s like I have the first two. It’d be nice to have all three but I literally have no space for this car. This would be like a storage collectible that I bring out for pictures or something lol Especially since I collect mostly jazz cars nowadays. In which sucks really bad is that they could’ve had this in two offerings on the first two releases as a swap out option or accessories pack but you know corporate gonna go after all that paper lol. And I’m still very put off with all of the QC issues with the part two car.

Back