1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can stop buying to drive the prices back down over time but that ain't happening..... especially when all we see is "bought" or "pre-ordered" back and forth. :lol

My first thoughts were what a great head sculpt if it comes out as well as the proto...but the more I look at her, the more I wish she had the alternate head sculpt as well. I just don't see me wanting this expression on harley the entire time she's on display, This combined with the price puts her in the maybe catagory for me. I may wait till we've got a monthly coupon or something, though the hammer is sweet.

I was stoked for this figure. It was a day one preorder for me. The price is really high. Heck, when I first started collecting Hot Toys a basic figure was $180 bucks. $250 seems pricey, but that is the reality of this hobby. Prices keep going up. At the end of the day if I really want it then I have to pay it. I really wanted this so it is pre ordered. Flex pay helps some. It would be awesome to have an extra sculpt, but I am sure they are saving that for the other few Harley figures that are sure to come. As for the knees I think that will get fixed since this figure is a year out. Which sucks that we have to wait a year. :gah:

Acghk 2016

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469739393948.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469739393948.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 230
I wouldn't rush to pre order it but if you like this look than you might want to order it at somepoint down the line because I don't think they will do this specific look again unless they do a battle damaged version or some exclusive version of this exact figure .

I can't see them to do more of Harley from SS since he has just one solid outfit. The inmate suit - meh, night dress - meh, and retro is not happening in the movie. So honestly there is nothing more worth production. Next Harley will be probably from her own movie along with Batgirl etc.

I'd say if they end up making a 1/6 scale joker car than that dress Harley look will definitely be happening and with a silver jacket joker already being made that's possible as well as dr quinzel since they are doing a arkham asylum joker . Besides those two looks that's it unless they do the prisoner looks for Harley ,Deadshot ,and Diablo which I don't see happening .

For Aussies, PopCultcha.com.au have these all up for pre-order today. I got Harley.

Love the sculpt!

Hate the price.

Ordered.

Oh, well, at least I was able to use over $8 dollars in reward points!!

I wouldn't rush to pre order it but if you like this look than you might want to order it at somepoint down the line because I don't think they will do this specific look again unless they do a battle damaged version or some exclusive version of this exact figure .

This is why the lack of a second head sculpt is especially troubling/bothersome. Unless they do the aforementioned exclusive/battle damaged version, we're not getting a normal head to swap out like the Joker since this is the only outfit where she has this specific hair style. That really sucks since I can only see them doing a battle damaged version which means the head sculpt would have scratches and very messed up makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back