1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why the lack of a second head sculpt is especially troubling/bothersome. Unless they do the aforementioned exclusive/battle damaged version, we're not getting a normal head to swap out like the Joker since this is the only outfit where she has this specific hair style. That really sucks since I can only see them doing a battle damaged version which means the head sculpt would have scratches and very messed up makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly: :goodpost:

not a DC 1/6 collector but Harley is cool enough to have me seriously considering it. The sculpt is the only reason. It is great IMO, it complete fits the character. It just fits here character imo.

I understand a more neutral look would be nice to have and they should include it but to me that wouldn't' be the decision maker.

While yes the sculpt is limited... for a character like Harley a neutral sculpt is also limiting. It think some of the example poses fit the expression and look to be not too extreme, able to fit in with other museum like poses.

New member here. Really considering pre ordering her. But I wish we didn't have to wait until 2017. Such a great head sculpt and I love that it's not just an expressionless face.

suicide%u00252Bsquad%u00252Bacghk31.JPG
suicide%u00252Bsquad%u00252Bacghk32.JPG
suicide%u00252Bsquad%u00252Bacghk2.JPG
suicide%u00252Bsquad%u00252Bacghk34.JPG
Mobile LOL
suicide%u00252Bsquad%u00252Bacghk40.JPG
MORE : https://goo.gl/4DsBZJ

New member here. Really considering pre ordering her. But I wish we didn't have to wait until 2017. Such a great head sculpt and I love that it's not just an expressionless face.
Welcome. I can't wait for this figure. Ya the wait is longer then usual but I hope with the extra time they make the figure that much better.

Yes just the mallet is exclusive. I think the cell phone is for the purple coat Joker.

I know he has one, but there is that photo of Harley's accessories and there is a cell phone too. That confuse me. True i did not see it on pictures of her from stores.

I already preordered Harley, but I'm kinda hoping the movie sucks. So I won't have to buy Enchantress or Katana and whomever else Hot Toys does.

Viola Davis.

Horribly tempted by this, I think I'll wait on the film before deciding one way or the other. (But damn she'd look awesome/ridiculous next to The Crow)

...but I'm another person swung by the sculpt rather than the brand, until this possible wobble I'd just about managed to successfully avoid collecting 1/6 DC characters! But I can tell if Harley gets PO'd I'd "have" to get a Joker to go with her...

Back