1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the netting could still be printed on the stockings.

Whatever works and looks right in scale I guess.

Hot Toys' Sucker Punch Amber had real fishnet stockings.

PD1338978289568.jpg

i have pre-order this harley with the joker purple as a set, both special edition also :)

total off 600 USD

you might have preordered but you are still sooooooooooooo gonna wait :lol

I knowwwww, it's such a drag. All I can hope is she gets released a little earlier than expected, or at the very least, early in the quarter.

I was weighing up whether to pay more for the Exclusive, or less locally for the regular.

The mallet isn't really a big attraction, but this figure isn't due out for at least a year. It feels less painful letting Sideshow have $25 today, and putting off thoughts of the remainder.

Add reward points earned it feels a little more justifiable.

So, Harley is one figure I can cross off the very long list of upcoming figures I think I want. :)

I was weighing up whether to pay more for the Exclusive, or less locally for the regular.

The mallet isn't really a big attraction, but this figure isn't due out for at least a year. It feels less painful letting Sideshow have $25 today, and putting off thoughts of the remainder.

Add with reward points earned it feels a little more justifiable.

So, Harley is one figure I can cross off the very long list of upcoming figures I think I want. :)
I like the mallet it's her classic weapon.

I like the mallet it's her classic weapon.

It is, and I am drawn to Exclusive bits. But I think it went down lower in my estimation because the Supermad Crazy Harley will also have a mallet.

jhr52qjonspnwudr330b15720165845000713.jpg

Though a mallet unrelated to the movie Harley's.

Ya but if it saves you money then it's good.

Re-reading my post I don't think I made it clear at the end. I did decide to order the Ex from SS.

There was another factor apart from reward points and the mallet: I should get her in 2017, rather than possibly 2018 when the UK stock eventually arrives. :lol

Re-reading my post I don't think I made it clear at the end. I did decide to order the Ex from SS.

There was another factor apart from reward points and the mallet: I should get her in 2017, rather than possibly 2018 when the UK stock eventually arrives. :lol
Oh my bad. Is that a normal delay for the UK market?

Back