1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know and im not bashing hottoys or anything, i was just giving my opinion, and i know the work that goes into making the figures, im not an idiot , im just sayig, a year of wait for something you want now ,is hard on the moral , because you get pumped up then its like awe man.

Just messing with you. I do feel your pain, i'm really looking forward to the new DC IM mark 6 but it will probably be January of 2018 before i have it. but i am happy the AA Joker will be out in a couple months.

Oh well, not everyone here has an attention span of 5 minutes.

It's not a question of attention span , btw stop phrasing things as if youre better then others, some people just want things now, you make everyone who wants to buy now and enjoy the figures now because they are hyped seem like lesser then you or others because they want things now vs a year of wait. what the hell is wrong with wanting to just buy it now and enjoy it while something is new and cool and fresh and all that, absolutely nothing wrong with that, just like theres nothing wrong with someone not minding the long wait. Either way what hot toys delivers is always exceptional and worth the wait.
Futurion is allowed to be impatient and wanting the figure now, he must be hyped for the film , same as the rest of us , you included, just because he phrased it a certain way, so what ,dont go after him , hes a fan just like you, and for all i know, youre here for the same toy, showing the same interest, so stop looking down on others that way, no matter what hes excited for or anyone else for that matter, we are all here because we collect so stop that and instead enjoy it, get hyped for it, why not you like these figures, everyone here does , they look great.

Just messing with you. I do feel your pain, i'm really looking forward to the new DC IM mark 6 but it will probably be January of 2018 before i have it. but i am happy the AA Joker will be out in a couple months.

That's how you have to look at it. Other figures will be released in between the long waits with shorter release windows. These shorter windows fill the cravings for a new figure, and before you know it, Harley has arrived.

That's how you have to look at it. Other figures will be released in between the long waits with shorter release windows. These shorter windows fill the cravings for a new figure, and before you know it, Harley has arrived.

Yeah but its Harley, like if it was like this harley in a year BUT a variant came out like in a month , lets say jester costume harley from the film, the prison cell harley then harleen quinzel all a couple month in between leading to this harley then i would be ok with that..... btw im joking but lets be honest, those would be awesome variants

i buy stuff from old films also and im not talking collectors in general im talking mass public attention span from the average film goers. Example, someone who never collects , see's the harley figure and goes ok im down, then a year passes bye , hes or she will be onto the next thing at that point.
But I don't see the average film goer spending $250 on a figure.

Yeah but its Harley, like if it was like this harley in a year BUT a variant came out like in a month , lets say jester costume harley from the film, the prison cell harley then harleen quinzel all a couple month in between leading to this harley then i would be ok with that..... btw im joking but lets be honest, those would be awesome variants
Knowing how HT is with certain characters, I wouldn't be surprised if you see more variants. Its does suck waiting so long for Harley but HT has been known to bump up the releases on some figures. We'll see.

Based on the pictures so far I'd have to say that this is the best first attempt by Hot Toys on a figure ever. It usually takes them a few tries to really nail a figure but they seem to have achieved that here in one go. We'll get future Harleys with new head sculpts so that's how they make "improvements" .

Based on the pictures so far I'd have to say that this is the best first attempt by Hot Toys on a figure ever. It usually takes them a few tries to really nail a figure but they seem to have achieved that here in one go. We'll get future Harleys with new head sculpts so that's how they make "improvements" .

:exactly:

There really is no reason not to get the EX, it's the same price as the regular one. It's not like with Boba where it was a $20 difference because of the pit. Now the only way you get a price difference is if you wait for a coupon and that may mean you get no mallet.

Maybe there yes but in Europe it is not easy to get the Special versions for nice price

Maybe there yes but in Europe it is not easy to get the Special versions for nice price

I would say not "not easy to get", but for some of us just impossible unless i order it directly drom SSC and pay ton of money for extra for import charges etc. I rather get normal version from my local retailer for reasonable price.

Back