1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Black Widow Figure

I am thinking about starting to shop for a Winter Soldier version now that I've seen the direction the Civil War one is going in. If I can't get a good deal on a Winter Soldier one I still may get the Civil War version, they aren't that different that I am going to over pay for the Winter Soldier version, but I think I prefer it for a competitive price.

What's the best way to buy after market figures. Is it best to buy things that have never been opened? It may have the best shot of being in "new" shape like that but I worry if something is broken I'm stuck with it because I'm not buying it from an authorized HT store. Were there any glaring quality issues with Winter Soldier version of Black Widow?

Oh the humanity! Will somebody please give this woman a sniper rifle! We all know by now that she is awesome in hand to hand and small arms combat! Please show that she is one helluva a sharpshooter, please?

Speaking of her bracelets she hasn't really used any cable or line since we saw her in IM2; I'd like to see her use those things more. She also used her electric charges in IM2 that we haven't seen since either.

She used the cable line plenty of times in TWS- on the Lumerian Star when she's falling down and shooting a bunch of guards; on the highway when she jumps off the top lanes to escape Bucky; in the streets against Bucky after she left the decoy phone. And she did use the electric discs a couple of times too (once against Bucky to temporarily shut down his arm, once in the Triskelion with the Security Council). I don't think she used either in the Avengers movies though.

Just found out about this one. Another Black Widow, and I haven't even got around to buying the AOU Widow.

Now I am really confused. All the Team Stark promo artwork that have leaked clearly showing Widow yielding a pair of lightsaber-like batons like she did in AOU? Is she getting 2 sets of batons this time? One police style, the other like light sabers?

Merry X'mas and goodwill towards men (and women) on this special day...

Maybe the concept art is the old version? I mean we haven't seen any official HD poster or photo except those from EW.

I think she looks great...this lady goes straight to my wishlist...I can't stop after I already have the previous versions :)

She used the cable line plenty of times in TWS- on the Lumerian Star when she's falling down and shooting a bunch of guards; on the highway when she jumps off the top lanes to escape Bucky; in the streets against Bucky after she left the decoy phone. And she did use the electric discs a couple of times too (once against Bucky to temporarily shut down his arm, once in the Triskelion with the Security Council). I don't think she used either in the Avengers movies though.

Yup - your right. Good catch. I am thinking TWS version might be the one I want

1933267_1019467978117518_1050826373421007964_o.jpg

TWS black widow is my favorite. i luv her gorgeous straight hair :) plus she was just so badass in the movie :)

I wonder if the elbow and knee pads come off?

TWS black widow is my favorite. i luv her gorgeous straight hair :) plus she was just so badass in the movie :)

I got none till now. My favorite is the TWS too, but the pleather in the costume made me avoid it.

It seems to me that HT have been using better pleather lately, as I have not seem complains in the more recent figures. Maybe it was a bad move from my part.

I like hair on TWS, and I think it's the better looking BW so far, but I do like the costume of this new one.

Decisions... Decisions...

I'm pretty sure this will end in a massive hair drama.
Most time the out of box hair is not really good, but with such curls...oof...

Based on the picture, if that's a general idea of how the hair will look out of the box, I have to say it looks a lot better than AoU Widow's out of the box.

Well, yes. The Iron Man 2 Black Widow hair also looked great in the promo pics...but I never saw her hair like that again ;)

I'm on the fence with this one… have the Winter Soldier version and the AoU version already.
The original Avengers one just looks too doll like in comparison, face-wise.

I still say they have yet to nail a Scar-Jo face sculpt. Maybe trying sculpted hair would work better?

Back