1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's painful to look at... its like imagining a dead Widow's severed and mutilated head. 😦

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I have to ask, if a company tells you to destroy something (like the BW head) and then you don't.... How will they know if you do, or dont? :rotfl

I have to ask, if a company tells you to destroy something (like the BW head) and then you don't.... How will they know if you do, or dont? :rotfl

Don't they charge you if you don't send them the destruction video? I'm not sure, since I've never sent anything back to them. What I wondered in terms of screwing them is if anyone's destroyed on of the "custom" heads and kept both of the official ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my case I was sent an email after the replacement part was approved for shipment. In the email it stated...

When your new head arrives, please be sure to check that your replacement part(s) are acceptable. If there are no problems, please safely destroy the original part(s) within 5 business days and send me a photo of all destroyed pieces. Be sure to include photos of the item’s edition number should your item have one. Do not dispose of your item until you have received an email back that the photos have been accepted. Any parts not destroyed, or thrown away prior to approval of photos, may result in an additional service fee.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My Cap finally came in from Sideshow on Wednesday so I decided to pick up Widow from a comic shop yesterday. I expected to enjoy the figure, but I didn't think I was gonna love it as much as I do. The articulation is a bit more limited than I expected, particularly in the legs, but other than that it's amazing. The headsculpt is probably the best we're gonna get and that isn't a bad thing because it's 100% Scarlett Johansson. I really like the accessories too, especially the Ant-Man. Here's a quick shot of how I have her and Cap displayed right now:
d1470b19d7c98c43b2ccff7a60dfb2c6.jpg

My Cap finally came in from Sideshow on Wednesday so I decided to pick up Widow from a comic shop yesterday. I expected to enjoy the figure, but I didn't think I was gonna love it as much as I do. The articulation is a bit more limited than I expected, particularly in the legs, but other than that it's amazing. The headsculpt is probably the best we're gonna get and that isn't a bad thing because it's 100% Scarlett Johansson. I really like the accessories too, especially the Ant-Man. Here's a quick shot of how I have her and Cap displayed right now:
d1470b19d7c98c43b2ccff7a60dfb2c6.jpg

Nice pic! They look great next to each other. Congrats on getting both of them!

Sold the WS coz the wife says it doesn't look like scarjo. This one has the seal of approval! Nailed the sculpt! Phenomenal!
IMG_6492.jpg

Back