1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously just want the new head! I can't seem to find it anywhere. I really cant justify buying the Civil War version when I prefer the AOU suit. And I dont like to repeat characters. And I really dont want to buy the custom headsculpt. I want to buy the separate headsculpt and customize the hair short like the AOU one because I prefer the AOU hair. If anyone is offering to sell a headsculpt please lmk!. Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 1.17.47 AM.jpg

Just as I finally conquered the AOU hair(She finally looks like Scarlett!), a new and better headsculpt comes around. Please someone who is kind enough to sell a head step up! I just really want that new sculpt. Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 1.23.11 AM.jpg

arghhh keep goin back and forth between this and WS ver, cant decide and dont want to end up with both. any side by side pics, front back and side etc? dont like how the suit isnt flat on her bum on this on, looks odd in silhouette that lil bump. but this sculpt is epic and all that but i find the WS Widow so damn sexy. son of a, any in depth comparison reviews?

im gonna end up with both huh? :gah:

so there isnt a knock off ver of this sculpt available? the WS ver and that may solve my prob. anyone else struggle on which ver to get? this or WS etc?

Not in-depth, but I'll look some more.

youtu.be/lnBudIyKlUg

Booty shape has a lot to do with the posing as well.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

youtu.be/-UjSvL4vmA4 (go to minute 24 to see them together)

And this other guy sounds like a complete *********, so watch this one on mute. youtu.be/baL4-SIWB3g

I'd go with this one if I could onlyhave one (which is the case, actually...).

arghhh keep goin back and forth between this and WS ver, cant decide and dont want to end up with both. any side by side pics, front back and side etc?

In my opinion it's no contest. The sculpt alone on the Civil War version makes it worth it, but I do also just prefer the suit. It's limited, but there's never been a point where I couldn't get a pose I'd actually use so it doesn't bother me. As for the back side, just move the belt down and it looks fine, even with the belt up I'm fine with how it looks. Here's some pictures to compare:
ac86fbb0cb1df0f9ad5a2ea8d31694e1.jpg

9b7bd788c939b1cdaf81d93ff0939dcf.jpg

1002ec3c73f3a4bfa45615924dd1a0f0.jpg

dce6b388a4339a1d496e031e7514a3f5.jpg

e1f732cde58f4318f6d109684e5b9f15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion it's no contest. The sculpt alone on the Civil War version makes it worth it, but I do also just prefer the suit. It's limited, but there's never been a point where I couldn't get a pose I'd actually use so it doesn't bother me. As for the back side, just move the belt down and it looks fine, even with the belt up I'm fine with how it looks. Here's some pictures to compare:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perfect thks much!:clap still dunno but these pics are a huge help.

ever try a head swap? just curious how that would look.

Thank you so much :)

It's really cool to see the HT Black Widow evolution side by side :)
The IM2 one is nice..but her boobs are sooooo huge :) It's the thing that amuses me the most about her :) And the AoU is still my fave :)

That was a good idea trimming the WS Widow's hair Miez. Looks great!

You noticed! That makes me really happy :) Thank you :)

The hair on WS Widow looks so much better trimmed but Avengers Widow looks like she is slouching.

I was so eager to buy the first BW when it came out. Looking back its rather embarrasing. They really were taking their first steps into female figures.

Oh, and I agree Avengers Widow needs to work on her posing.

Back