1/6 Hot Toys - MMS331D13 - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Collectible Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a 1/4 ever made of the M1 by anyone?
Sideshow made 1/4 Maquettes of the WM Mk1 and Iron Man Mk6 yeeeeeears ago. I saw a set for cheap on eBay about 3 weeks ago; however, they don’t look all that great IMO. Paint apps look a little flat and I don’t think the WM statue had all the proper decals.

man a lot of stuff starting to drop! and it's expensive Iron Man related stuff :thud: I want/need this to go with my Mk6 that I for whatever reason cannot pull myself to let go of :lol

This has been my hands-down favorite figure ever since I picked up the original release years ago. Going to stay patient and pick up a second later on once there are discounts going. Still the best engineered die-cast figure and enough battle-damage parts to really warrant an extra to display that look with a second.

this who forum been dead, back in the early 2000's this would have 100's on post by now. Whats going on, People don't collect anymore?

Back