1/6 Hot Toys - MMS331D13 - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Collectible Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's out now?! :panic:
1664834048598.png

This is my one and only War Machine. I missed out on the original ages ago and couldn't pass up the opportunity to order this. Please tell me I made the right choice.

This is my one and only War Machine. I missed out on the original ages ago and couldn't pass up the opportunity to order this. Please tell me I made the right choice.

I bought IM Mark VI as my first HT years ago and WM1 will be his sidekick.

I got this figure yesterday and he definitely lives up to the hype. I am a sucker for battle damage, and the specific areas they chose are cool to swap out. I may end up adding a few washes and weatherings here and there, but out of the box, he is pretty good to go

Also, possibly one of the heaviest diecast figures I own.

I got this figure yesterday and he definitely lives up to the hype. I am a sucker for battle damage, and the specific areas they chose are cool to swap out. I may end up adding a few washes and weatherings here and there, but out of the box, he is pretty good to go

Also, possibly one of the heaviest diecast figures I own.

Hes an absolute beast. I own the first diecast one so didn't pick up the reissue, but glad others get to pick this one up now.

Do not pass this up!!! Out of all the diecast IM I will never part with this or the iron man mk6.

Hes an absolute beast. I own the first diecast one so didn't pick up the reissue, but glad others get to pick this one up now.

Do not pass this up!!! Out of all the diecast IM I will never part with this or the iron man mk6.
You know I’m starting to think I won’t part with the Mark 6 either. There’s something about. Probably doesn’t help that it was my first Diecast Iron Man. I figured I would sell it now that I have the 7 and 85 with BD85 parts as well as the Mk3 2.0 on order. But I just can’t seem to pull the trigger on listing it for sale

You know I’m starting to think I won’t part with the Mark 6 either. There’s something about. Probably doesn’t help that it was my first Diecast Iron Man. I figured I would sell it now that I have the 7 and 85 with BD85 parts as well as the Mk3 2.0 on order. But I just can’t seem to pull the trigger on listing it for sale

In all likelihood it probably will see a reissue, but I'd never risk it. The suit is just too cool and who knows if it will include the same stuff next time around.

I feel like it's one of those landmark suits to have in the collection anyways. Peak man-in-a-can that saw solid action in 2 films.

I can understand where you are coming from, I don't usually sell my collection, but when I had a tough time, I had such a difficult time trying to take him and and pack him up. I ended up selling my Mark 45 and Rocket before I even dared to think about selling the early suits. The Mark 6 is a beautiful suit with so much to offer and has so much personality to it!

Back