Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was considering selling my avp-r warrior alien, but I think I should keep it now to have an avp alien to pose with scar predator. I really hope HT's makes a new alien figure in the near future.

The bottom mandibles on it are not posed right and the quills arnt that good looking also the side skin of the mandibles isnt flapping out like it does when he unmasks himself as you can see in the pic but other than that everything else seem very movie accurate I wish someone could do a custom to resculpt the face for me (https://www.flickr.com/photos/91706629@N07/8360115088/in/photostream) you guys tell me what you think.

I was considering selling my avp-r warrior alien, but I think I should keep it now to have an avp alien to pose with scar predator. I really hope HT's makes a new alien figure in the near future.

Ya i would hold on to that if you want one, i dont think hot toys has fixed their issues with making aliens so who knows if/when they will do any more, or you could sell it to me :lol

Ask Silentsurfer..

SNICKER.gif

Back