Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

Same here probably. I remember thinking the film was proper hardcore because of that.
:hi5: Thats how i remember it as a kid too, i only had one friend whose dad would let us watch it :rotfl
tumblr_md1l7n2Lsf1r4drgno1_400.gif

:rotfl

I remember Terminator 2 was my first R-Rated movie. Predator was my second. It really paved the road That i'm on today and is the reason I love Alien Predator and Terminator so much. Its also the reason I collect.

I think it looks great. With the mask on. Im very tempted to buy it sooner than later

The proportions are so much better on this then the old release.

The old body had that torso joint, and that bikini body small waist with big chest. The head was also pretty big. Not AVP bad, but not properly proportioned.

The only thing better in that release is the correct closed mandibles, but with a paint difference that big, would you want to display it without the mask? That said, BD P2 was still my 2nd Predator, and still looks cool. Its tall and its pretty buff. Only this new one just looks better. Can't wait to get mine in hand.

From what I can tell off the batt , it looks like they adjusted the Bio mask for the better . Looks much more accurate then prototype . I'm sorry but this looks absolutely phenomenal . Fantastic pictures .

Back