Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uuuummmmm, whats wrong with the way it is now? Looks perfect to me.:dunno

What he said >

^^^^^^^
tumblr_m7s6g7y34w1qiq5w9.gif

I agree! My point is that its very well done.

There is a lot of **** perfectionists on this board :slap, especially when they know nothing is perfect! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

If the Cinemaquette Predator done by Mr. Wang himself isn't perfect, I don't see what would be.:dunno

Yes way too many perfectionists on this board for sure. Ever since Hot Toys came out with their new body types with Shadow and especially the remarkable new classic I have no doubt each and every Predator that they put out from this point will look exquisite . Oh and I do hope they continue to put out many...heck they can make them forever with made up themes I'll even buy an Assassin's Creed themed Predator even a Zombie Predator if they made one,lol...just saying I would still keep buying them.
IMO Scar may look alot better than City Hunter but only because he is a more badass character in the Predator franchise... just wait (fingers crossed) until Celtic is redone. :)

Last edited:
Back