Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Thor just shipped from Fanboy Collectibles! Haven't had a Hot Toy on the way for a while now. Almost forgot how exciting it is :impatient::panic::yess::blissy:impatient:

Finally got my notification for my order form AE. Probably middle of next week for me. Its been a long time coming, but I can't wait to see this mutha finally.

Mine is suppose to be here Wednesday. can't wait to take him apart, got big plans for Thor. Bigger, faster and stronger, we can rebuild him, lol.

When it doesn't weigh enough, people _____. When it weighs too much, people _____ :slap

I bet you're going to say that the helmet doesn't weigh enough and it feels like flimsy cheap plastic :lol

I'm fine with the weight of the helmet. At least it doesn't weigh down his head when I pose him. The hammer on the otherhand does indeed weigh down his arm to an extent. I have the skills to still get poses that I want in spite of the hammers weight, but it's a little nitpick.

All together I'm pretty pleased with the figure as a whole. Now to look forward to the Art-Saves-Punisher that is en-route, while I enjoy these two bad__ figures.

Arrived today, here's my review:

What's Great:

It's Thor on our shelves

His Hammer

What's Good:

Almost everything else

What's Bad:

If his cape falls off one more time I'm going to crazy glue that stupid thing!

He's kinda short for a stormtroop...errr...Thor.

Peter Parker has thicker legs than the freaking God of Thunder, what the!

His pants are made of tissue paper!

That loose ring on his right leg....oh i'm sorry....that armor I meant.

What's even Worse than Bad:

I'm fine with the weight of the helmet. At least it doesn't weigh down his head when I pose him. The hammer on the otherhand does indeed weigh down his arm to an extent. I have the skills to still get poses that I want in spite of the hammers weight, but it's a little nitpick.

All together I'm pretty pleased with the figure as a whole. Now to look forward to the Art-Saves-Punisher that is en-route, while I enjoy these two bad__ figures.

Ok, I forgive you :lol

:peace

What's Great:

It's Thor on our shelves

His Hammer

What's Good:

Almost everything else

What's Bad:

Peter Parker has thicker legs than the freaking God of Thunder, what the!

His pants are made of tissue paper!

A very good review of the figure.....I'd add the helmet as good otherwise spot on.

A very good review of the figure.....I'd add the helmet as good otherwise spot on.

Thank you

I'm somewhat new to HT.

His right forearm came loose out of the box but I was able to push it back in (was easy although had to becareful not to tear the "armor").

It pops back out when moved around, not all the time, but it does.

Should I return :dunno

What is a return like with AEC, never returned anything HT before.

Will it take 2 years for a replacement :horror

What's Great:

It's Thor on our shelves

His Hammer

What's Good:

Almost everything else

What's Bad:

Peter Parker has thicker legs than the freaking God of Thunder, what the!His pants are made of tissue paper!

I had read about a few freaks trying out the thigh pieces from the TT and saying that the pants fit to tightly around them and hence removed them. I don't even know how they got the pants up over those things. I am stubborn and had to try for myself, but gave up as there is NO way to get the waistband over the thighs without cutting the elastic.:gah:

Still, I really like this figure. Funny thing is I posed him right out of the box, put him the detolf next to Mark IV and kept thinking something was just not right. I completely forgot to put on his cape from the lid of the box. :cuckoo: Now he's rockin' the top shelf of the detolf.

I had read about a few freaks trying out the thigh pieces from the TT and saying that the pants fit to tightly around them and hence removed them. I don't even know how they got the pants up over those things. I am stubborn and had to try for myself, but gave up as there is NO way to get the waistband over the thighs without cutting the elastic.:gah:

Still, I really like this figure. Funny thing is I posed him right out of the box, put him the detolf next to Mark IV and kept thinking something was just not right. I completely forgot to put on his cape from the lid of the box. :cuckoo: Now he's rockin' the top shelf of the detolf.

Be honest, how many times has the cape fallen down on you so far.

Received THOR in the mail today

My Photo Review:

148hn6b.jpg

1199jlc.jpg

35akwnl.jpg

33y4y1y.jpg

mtmmp5.jpg

4tlmra.jpg

Back