Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to put some tissue paper on the tabs or something to hold the cape tighter?

You know what the sad part is, HT had the right idea for how to place the cape on, it's just that the clasp isn't hooked enough to stay on his shoulder, or they should've had it snap in somehow.

1199jlc.jpg

35akwnl.jpg

Great pics R........I dig the first one, I am not certain what is going on in the second. Looks cool tho....

Just received an e-mail from Alter Ego, that Thor has been shipped and will arrive on the 14th. What a wait!

Well didn't get my shipping notice today, I guess Monday should be the day. Cant wait to have this and those are some really nice pics guys.

Ok, I forgive you :lol

:peace

You forgive me? :cuckoo:

wow.....the ego on you.

Oh great and humble jye4evbeubver...please forgive me of my opinion....oh wait I don't give a **** if you agree. :nana:

Let's see how long that elbow on your Thor holds out. Mine already falls down gradually if it is in a bent elbow position. I like the Hammer, I think it's cool that it's made out of metal. However, do I think they should have either made it lighter, or beefed up the stiffness of the elbow for the added weight? It would have been nice, but I'm also fine with it the way it is. I'm just happy to finally have this mofo in my collection. You saying people would _____ if it was not heavy, well that's just speculation now isn't it? Since they didn't make it lighter I guess we won't hear that from anybody. I almost agree with you, you can't keep everyone happy all the time, but don't try to act like I am all black and white, with no grey in the middle 'cause of one statement I made on the fly. I ain't here to debate with you buddy.

On another note...love the pics Ruiner. Mighty Spark of the win! If I weren't so tired I'd pop in MVC3 right now, and throw down some Might Sparks and Mighty Smashes.

Last edited:
So I got this tonight. Very nice figure. Likeness is better in person than pics, IMO, as is often the case with Hot Toys figures. Arm articulation is pretty sucky though, and I do not like the feel of the rubber on his shirt one bit. No sirree, I do not like it. Can't pose his arms straight down to the side. He also feels kind of underwhelming in comparison to T-800, Bruce Lee, Spiderman, Superman, and Captain American. But that's not his fault, so I don't hold it against him.

Pretty good one here. I reckon this figure will go up very highly in price after about 6 months.

You forgive me? :cuckoo:

wow.....the ego on you.

Oh great and humble jye4evbeubver...please forgive me of my opinion....oh wait I don't give a **** if you agree. :nana:

Let's see how long that elbow on your Thor holds out. Mine already falls down gradually if it is in a bent elbow position. I like the Hammer, I think it's cool that it's made out of metal. However, do I think they should have either made it lighter, or beefed up the stiffness of the elbow for the added weight? It would have been nice, but I'm also fine with it the way it is. I'm just happy to finally have this mofo in my collection. You saying people would _____ if it was not heavy, well that's just speculation now isn't it? Since they didn't make it lighter I guess we won't hear that from anybody. I almost agree with you, you can't keep everyone happy all the time, but don't try to act like I am all black and white, with no grey in the middle 'cause of one statement I made on the fly. I ain't here to debate with you buddy.

Sorry, was just joking :monkey2

I knew I would find some use for the dirt mound:

"Whom should ever lift this shield shall possess the power of Captain America"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Got mine about a week ago. I like him but that blank stare really holds him back.

I also bought an extra cape I'm going to try to wire.

Sorry, was just joking :monkey2

Sorry for taking you too seriously bro. :1-1:

No hard feelings. :peace

I knew I would find some use for the dirt mound:

"Whom should ever lift this shield shall possess the power of Captain America"

picture.php

picture.php

That is awesome! Cap can't come soon enough.

Is that shield from the Marvel Legends Icons Captain America?

Last edited:
Back