Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me what that thing around his leg is? Saw it when I got mine and was like WTF? What purpose does it serve?

Taking the chest armour apart seems like a painless job. Images on ebay show its not as bad as I originally thought. I had to have a look as reading the previous posts on the issue I imagined a straight cut down and saw it as hard to re attach tight on the body.

Tempted to try posing (down the line) without both the chain main and the clock for a Ultimate look. I'm one for a bit of shelf variation and I like to rotate alternate looks/stances for all my figures.

Also thinking of (somehow) making a little lighted stand for him. I have this 1m LED string style light and I have a lot of polymorph.
Hopefully the light will show through the plastic and I'd like to get a lighted aura around the base.

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

:lecture:pigfly:

Back