Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, what's missing from this picture Alter Ego :tap

picture.php

hey, your Mjolnir arrived!

i need to find a way of displaying it with my Thor

i think i really should get a display cabinet, just can't find the right one

^^ that Mjolnir looks great jye! What the brand of that one? Is it made of steel?

Looks like it right......:rock

It's cheap plastic :lol

Just painted really well.

Made by a company called Disguise, can be purchased at Amazon or other Halloween novelty stores, $20.00.

I believe they also make an adult size Cap shield.

Looks like it right......:rock

It's cheap plastic :lol

Just painted really well.

Made by a company called Disguise, can be purchased at Amazon or other Halloween novelty stores, $20.00.

I believe they also make an adult size Cap shield.

Damn, I've been deceive by that paint app :thud:

Nicely done! :clap

I know in the most recent newsletter talking about Odin it said split shipment next to it. Maybe thats what happened to Thor.

I got him and I think he looks ok. The face could be more round and it will be dead on.

I did two weeks ago and it shipped the same day even though it said backorder.

Lol same thing happened to me! I didn't want this at first but judging from ebay and searching the net for one now, I have a feeling this is gonna turn into a "Blade" type figure in price.

Looking on ebay listings for Thor parts it seem that the chain mail sweater can be removed to make him look a little ultimate. Has anyone got a picture by any chance ?.

like this you mean:
P6280010.jpg

courtesy of xl toy shop forum

Back