Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do the Avengers version sleeveless and with T800 arms. That would rock.

Nah, lets stay away from the Triple H sleeveless look. Hopefully, the advert for the Avengers shows the exact same styling they will go with.

Not really impressed with it minus the sleeves. I'll be keeping the sleeves on and hopefully they do in the movies as well. As long as Mr. Fan is cool with it thats what I think means squat. :lol

lol not my pic its from xl toy shop, saw it a few days ago... So I'm cool that :)

Just got my TWO Thor's from sideshow! Man lucky I took a chance and ordered last week even though it said BACKORDERED! :yess:

like this you mean:
P6280010.jpg

courtesy of xl toy shop forum

I'd be too scared to try to mess with the armor. I do like the pose you have him in though. That makes him look cool. Could use a couple more pics to see if the sleeveless look will catch on. You might be on to something.

Got my THOR today and it looks GOOD!I thought the pants were made out of pleather or something like that but they're not.They're made out of same material that windbreakers are made out of.It looks like they took an umbrella and made pants out of the material.Besides that this figure is AWESOME!I haven't notice any giraffe neck on mine.Did someone attach the thigh muscles that came with the TT ADV?If so,how?The pants are pretty tight and though there is room but not enough to fit those thigh muscles.I'll post some PICS. later.^_^

Got my THOR today and it looks GOOD!I thought the pants were made out of pleather or something like that but they're not.They're made out of same material that windbreakers are made out of.It looks like they took an umbrella and made pants out of the material.Besides that this figure is AWESOME!I haven't notice any giraffe neck on mine.Did someone attach the thigh muscles that came with the TT ADV?If so,how?The pants are pretty tight and though there is room but not enough to fit those thigh muscles.I'll post some PICS. later.^_^

Only read of one person doing it and he removed them right away because of the stress to the seams.

Got mine today too! So much better than pictures make it look! The giraffe neck is only there if the head isn't all the way down. I think the thighs only look thin because the armor around his waist is rather wide making his upper body look much larger proportionally. Definitely worth the money at only $149 when I pre ordered it.

Dude! WTF!!! Come on AE!

Sent using two cans and some string.

If this continues I guess we're all going to be forced to buy from SS from now on.

No more AEC, BBTS or CSC for us, unless we enjoy waiting that is :lol

I definately won't go the expensive asian route though. :nono

Some pictures of my Thor
htthor1.jpg

htthor2.jpg

htthor3.jpg

htthor4.jpg

htthor5.jpg

I modded his helmet, took the wings off and basically rotated them a bit to bring the face guards up to the sides of his face, also smoothed away the peg they had that mounted them to bring them closer to the helmet:
thorhelmetfix.jpg

Back