Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ordered from Hobbygen before? They got their shipment of Thor on thursday. I have it preordered with them, but I have still not received a shipping notice from them. I'm sure it is because of the upcoming July 4th Holiday, but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever delt with them, and how the experience was.

BBTS was out of pre-orders at the time, otherwise I would have ordered from them. HobbyGen was the only other company that I found, that was selling him for 169.99 at the time I ordered on Tuesday. I'm just a little bit nervous because I have never ordered from them before. :panic:

Has anyone ordered from Hobbygen before? They got their shipment of Thor on thursday. I have it preordered with them, but I have still not received a shipping notice from them. I'm sure it is because of the upcoming July 4th Holiday, but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever delt with them, and how the experience was.

BBTS was out of pre-orders at the time, otherwise I would have ordered from them. HobbyGen was the only other company that I found, that was selling him for 169.99 at the time I ordered on Tuesday. I'm just a little bit nervous because I have never ordered from them before. :panic:

I've ordered from them before. I bought something from them that was in stock and it took them about 4 business days to ship it out. It arrived safely.

I'm still unsure I will love this figure like I love my other Hot Toys, but I have an uncontrollable impulse to collect each of the HT characters for my dream Avengers display, and I definitely need Thor (especially if they don't release one for the Avengers film!) Just a few things about the fig that I don't like: the chain-mail wrinkles, the hair...I'm almost positive once in hand I will freakin' love him though. Pre-ordered from Fanboy Collectibles and waiting for stock arrival. Anyone had any experience with Fanboy?:viking

jpf1138 I know how you feel I am a huge Thor fan and even though I liked the movie, Im just not feeling the figure much. I am hoping they remake the head sculpt for the Avengers movie with better hair it looks awful as is.

They told me that they are to receive their stock middle of this week.

I think Sideshow is holding major shipments to help push up their sales. But that is just my opinion.

I agree. I think Sideshow got wise that customers were cancelling their orders and going to stores that were getting them faster.

I'm still unsure I will love this figure like I love my other Hot Toys, but I have an uncontrollable impulse to collect each of the HT characters for my dream Avengers display, and I definitely need Thor (especially if they don't release one for the Avengers film!) Just a few things about the fig that I don't like: the chain-mail wrinkles, the hair...I'm almost positive once in hand I will freakin' love him though. Pre-ordered from Fanboy Collectibles and waiting for stock arrival. Anyone had any experience with Fanboy?:viking

yes they're great no complaints!

Not sure if I wanna pose them altogether like that, though, or put Cap and Iron Man on a separate shelf by themselves. Obviously, IM would be the battle damaged version, laying prostrate on the ground with Cap standing victoriously with his foot on IM's chest or head.

07coolstorybro.jpg

Still tied on what to do with Thor as I am sure many others are. Try to get now or wait for a possible Avengers costume change.
I have a MK 4 Iron Man, Black Widow, War Machine (seems he has not been optioned for AV ?) and I have the Cap America on order.
I'm thinking of getting Thor now and then just buy the outfit separate if a Avengers version gets made.

Struggling to find him cheap and available to the UK. Ebay is a last resort as I am afraid of import fee's etc .
Found him here at a shop called collectables direct. I've never herd of them before and I am the most paranoid guy around so reluctant to try.

Has anyone used them before ?, are they good for orders or is it a new start up ?.
Anyone got another trustworthy sites to get Thor cheap. I cant afford him as it is so the credit card may take a hit but I'd like the hit as little as possible.

PS - Any word of any special edition Thor blu rays for the UK yet ?. I really enjoyed the movie and must get on day one but I am a cheap SOB that need all the extras possible to.

Collectibles direct is called micro dragon in the dealers section on here, ivepre ordered stuff with also I've just ordered off eBay £153 3-4 day delivery from hk but the pricescare going up all the time, if you can wait play.com are doing him for £160 but I've just got a figure and the box was bashed.

The first guy does flex pay aswell :wink1:

ebay would probably be the cheapest by a few pound but they all come from HK. So far I have had 2 from HK and 3 from USA and I am yet to get any additional fees, but I cant help but feel that the next purchase will be the one and I will be gouged to the max.

I wish I got my order in at OSB in the UK or even loontentoys on ebay. Loon marks the figures as a gift and he has a great track record.

From what I see play as him at £200, been like that for ages. Are you looking at another one ?.

Tempted to try Collectible Direct. £166 delivered and they have a 5% code to. I'm just very hesitant of sites that I nor anyone I know have had an experience with.

Why do we not have more sites in the UK that sell 1/6 at affordable prices.

Back