Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today's the day... officially waiting on the UPS man now to deliver thor....

Waiting..... waiting..... waiting.....

Thanks mr.fan, thats just what I was hoping for.

Looks great like that, the top just seems "off" to me so this ultimate /alternate version is much more preferable. And it shows the arms off making him look bulkier.

Finally got my order in and I cant wait.

Well today's the day... officially waiting on the UPS man now to deliver thor....

Waiting..... waiting..... waiting.....

i was scared to leave the house when it was expected, as it happens i got back just as the guy was walking down the path!!

brilliant timing!!!

As for the sleeveless Thor, i know he has that look originally in the comics, but here he looks a bit YMCA-ish

out of curiosity, did you have to break the armour to get it off?

WOO got thor!

Put messed with him a bit and went ahead and put him in the display, quick pic for now i have to go to sleep :D
thordisplayquick.jpg

Not really impressed with it minus the sleeves. I'll be keeping the sleeves on and hopefully they do in the movies as well. As long as Mr. Fan is cool with it thats what I think means squat. :lol

I'm sorry but what grown man needs to bring toys with him to keep himself busy? Collecting is one thing but carrying them around on a weekend trip??? lol

Back