Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this to be upgraded!
Don't need this proto skinny cosplayer with a dead look on my shelf :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Loved the film and quite like the look of the figure. As many have said although the likeness of the face sculpt is good, it just looks a bit blank. I wish it had a more "determined" look like the Wolverine sculpt.
On the fence about getting this figure or waiting for the inevitable Avengers version................
Having said that if they make a Loki (Fantastic in the film) I'll probably buy him, Thor and Odin. That would make an awsoms Asgard shelf!!!

Bob

ok, after seeing the movie, I'm gonna have to agree with all the requests to give him a better facial feature. Thor had so much expression in his face the whole movie, that it's a shame they gave him the expression of someone who just finished watching a Fantastic 4 movie

Re: test

163830_491418267343_58690437343_6446306_1940518_n.jpg

I agree a different expression would be cool but I think this still look badass. I have no plans to display without the helmet.

Seeing that quoted pic just makes me more impatient for it to be released haha.

But yes, a slightly less "Meh" facial expression would have been nice, however it is still a wonderful looking figure.

ok, after seeing the movie, I'm gonna have to agree with all the requests to give him a better facial feature. Thor had so much expression in his face the whole movie, that it's a shame they gave him the expression of someone who just finished watching a Fantastic 4 movie
Just my opinion, but it doesn't work well with action-oriented poses. The expression makes him appear like he is bored as hell:
179266_491417097343_58690437343_6446279_5810282_n.jpg

I call it the, "You have got to be kidding me!" expression:
168975_491417802343_58690437343_6446296_1010873_n.jpg

really enjoyed the flick, i'm gonna hold off until another release with a better expression (if i can after all the in hand pics and stuff) :lol

yes...he needs a more open mouth expression....something like we got with Leonidas....they announced that second head late in the game...

He actually seemed to be a cheerful, smiling fella in the movie more than he appeared angry.

This is something i said earlier in the thread. I think that a smiling face would be better.

I reckon Hot Toys based there figure off of the posters we received.

Back