Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection, I'm currently looking for the Hot Toys MMS45 P2 if you know anybody selling one please let me know ;)

Cheers.

The triade is assembled. And it's safe to say they complete eachother. Six word reviews: Falconer is way better than expected. Tracker is a work of art.
attachment.php

attachment.php
beautiful photos i think. are you happy now? :)
but Tracker really misses his dog. and two dogs are even better, because with just one he doesn't look right. i tried that.

^That is one bad-ass display. Makes me really want a Tracker and Falconer now.
Damn, that is one sweet Super Pred display. Those pictures sure are making my Bers feel awfully lonely. :lol

Thanks, fellas. I strongly recommend getting the remaining gang members - at first I, too, only wanted the Berserking leader. But damn, in hand, and posed right, the other two might even be better pieces. Tracker is, for sure. And the trinity makes them more ferocious. Think it's fair to say the sum is greater than its parts in this case.

Nice set but no Tracker Hound?

Thanks! Nah, kept it in the box: not a big fan of the extras, dogs, falcons etc. I want the preds pure. The Classic pred's diorama - used for Berz - is the exception, as it makes the Berserker slightly more towering. The camp factor doesn't hurt either.

beautiful photos i think. are you happy now? :)
but Tracker really misses his dog. and two dogs are even better, because with just one he doesn't look right. i tried that.

Thanks P. not Diddy! Regarding the dog, see above.

Regarding happiness, oh yeah. Except even my second (factory sealed) Berserker had its straps come off almost instantly, despite my being super careful. Had to replace it with calf leather straps once again.

The Tracker (factory sealed shipper) had its single back strap come off from behind. But that one's a blessing in disguise, as his armor fits more snugly and the straps hang lower, touching his belt, as they should. So it got more accurate.

The Tracker is the best of the three though, in my opinion. Both in terms of quality, and intricacies/detail.

So, yes. Very happy. ....although the Celtic itch is getting stronger.

Until then, let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing more trio (Predators) pics.

OM1D nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate. Will re-pose and snap new ones soon.

Do you still have your predators? Retroactively following these threads and seeing input from peeps such as yourself, P. etc has been part of the pleasure in my predator collecting journey, since discovering it/starting last year.

Thanks mate. Will re-pose and snap new ones soon.

Do you still have your predators? Retroactively following these threads and seeing input from peeps such as yourself, P. etc has been part of the pleasure in my predator collecting journey, since discovering it/starting last year.
Keep the pics coming!

Yes I still have the trio. I've been trying to sell, but no one will take all three. I don't want to part them. All three need to go.

One more.
IMG_20160622_005058.jpg

PS. Got another Berserker for sale. Displayed in an air sealed cabinet, away from sunlight. Genuine leather chest armor straps. MIB, with shipper. Hit me with a price if interested.

patience paid off, I missed out on this guy and refused to pay the inflated Ebay prices. Just picked him up for $100!!! Could not be happier, great figure and great price!!!

Ah these guys. I used to have Berserker and Falconer but decided to stop collecting Predator at 1:6 before I got around to buying Tracker - and he always looked the best of them to my eyes.

I still remember the shrinkage fiasco (the prototypes looked about an inch taller than the figure ended up being) and the arguments with certain board-members who are no longer with us.

Other than that I didn't like the dreadlocks on any of them - too short and thin compared to the movie - but they were nice heavy figures with great sculpting and paint even if it wasn't all accurate.

Picked one up for 125, only issue was it's missing the bone trophy and the closed mandibles.
In my setting up looks like one for the straps came loose on his right gauntlet. What kind of glue would be best for it?

Picked this up in a trade a few weeks ago. First Predator, maybe not my last as I'm enjoying it. Here's the result of my first photo shoot with it.

Nice pic. :clap
I got Classic Pred & Royce from the Predators line but didn't much care for the Super Pred design. Imo Predator figs were the first really great collectibles HT produced back in 2006-7.

Back