Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it does. However, the longer it goes without being done, the more I start to believe that the Classic Predator was meant to be a 2-in-1 and serve as a JH 2.0 as well, hence, why it included a clean mask in addition to the BD mask, despite Classic Predator not having a clean mask in the “Predators” film.

Nah, it’s fitting. It’s on my shelf, so what I think is all that matters to me.

Lolz.

hell yeah. your cab, your rules. :]

thats why i got rid of mine. this **** and the alleged super preds did not FIT with mine. and even for $120NZD, he is not welcomed. :lol

Yeah, he for sure has his inaccuracies as I mentioned. Overall though, I like him. He is undersized for true 1/6 scale being that Predators are all around 7’8”, so that means a 1/6 figure should be about 15” (they’re all an inch too short). However, he is the same height as all the other Predator figures, so he doesn’t look too short or out of scale when displayed only with other Predator figures. The only Predator figure I removed from my collection is the first JH, because even with other Predator figures, he’s way too short and not as detailed.

At 15” though, they would probably just barely fit inside a standard detolf cube without scraping the top.

Yeah, that's a pity. And we can do nothing with it. The high extension won't change the overall proportions, so figures would become too scraggy.

But I'm highly disagree here:
At 15” though, they would probably just barely fit inside a standard detolf cube without scraping the top.
Stock IKEA shelves should not be correlated with a scale.
I would like to have my predators big and bulky, but they all are undersized. All of them. It's easy to see with a T800 side to side comparison. So we have what we have. :(

Yeah, I wish they were a little taller. However, why I’m not too bothered by it is because I tend to consolidate my collection by film or universe. So I’m not going to be posing/displaying Predators next to Captain America, for instance. As long as the Predators look in scale with one another when displayed on their own shelf, I’m fine.

Regarding the detolf, even at the shortened height the Predators are, in a standard IKEA detolf with no height adjustments to any of the shelves, just the standard four evenly spaced out, they have about an inch gap or so between the top of their head and the shelf above.

Anyone remember the fierce debate on how the final figure seemed to be scaled down from how it appeared at prototype stage?
remnants of that can be seen on this page actually, 2-4 posts above yours :)

remnants of that can be seen on this page actually, 2-4 posts above yours :)
Ah, just went straight to 'first new post'.

I remember I was going to get a huge rocky environment base for the three Preds from this film but realized I was just going too ballistic trying to buy everything at the time so I cancelled Tracker Predator and never ordered the base.

I "almost" fell into the 1/6 Predator(s) line trap but managed to stay under control. I only own Berzerker and Royce but did pick up a loose jungle base from the Classic pred. Still waiting (forever?) on a new Jungle Hunter release and 2.0 of Dutch. That would complete my collection just fine.

Still waiting (forever?) on a new Jungle Hunter release and 2.0 of Dutch. That would complete my collection just fine.
giphy.webp

If they reissued this with an updated headsculpt and longer dreads, I'd probably pick it up.

Sidenote: I realized that while enlarging the heads on these super Predators would make them more film-accurate, lowering them on the neck has a similar effect.

HT's long necks strike again.

Back