Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot_toys_berserker_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-dbi3s1f.jpg
hot_toys_berserker_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-dbi3sju.jpg
hot_toys_berserker_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-dbi2cbd.jpg

Had to replace my leather straps on my Berserker Predator with some black pleather which i think suits him

Mr. Black is indeed a bad ass predator. Despite the figure's flaws and his somewhat simplistic look compared to the outfits of other predators, I think it's one of the more beastly looking predator figures out of any of them with great shelf presence. The only one of the Super Predator Clan that I think can stand on its own without requiring the other two.

My bad Berserker Predator :D
He's so bad that he even tried to stab Chris Kyle from behind >_<
b0d25c17b2a31c8fa186cdb68d3290d6.jpg
5c6505a71645821e0ed0a62fedc711c5.jpg

Perfect spine rip out opportunity.

Hey guys, I've had this idea running around in my head for sometime now, but I'm just finally getting around to being proactive. Y'all remember the "super predator" skull that came with one of the Predators figures? If my memory serves me right, it was a really accurate sculpt. What if we sent a skull to a talented sculptor who could add flesh and muscle to it? That way we'd have a fairly accurate unmasked Berserker, or any super Predator head.

What do y'all think? It'd be pretty neat, right?

Changed the pose up on Mr. Black about 30 mins ago. Based it on a screen grab after he roared at the Classic Predator and was about to charge him.

image.jpg
image.jpeg

It's no leather, so it's doomed. It will crumble anyway.
Just replace it with a real leather.

It's not hard at all!
You'll need: leather, some bone\black\brown acrylic paints to make it look frayed with drybrushing, glue gun, scissors and a little patience.

Look, it's even on Shadow Predator:

Original wasted leatherette from the Sups:

New real leather below:

Had mine from day 1 and no issues.

Same here. Only issue I had was one of the straps on the right gauntlet for the scimitar came unglued a few months ago. Just had to simply reglue it. No actual disintegration though.

And a non-functioning LED laser sight out of the box. Couldn’t care less about that though.

Same here. Only issue I had was one of the straps on the right gauntlet for the scimitar came unglued a few months ago. Just had to simply reglue it. No actual disintegration though.

And a non-functioning LED laser sight out of the box. Couldn’t care less about that though.

Lol yeah mine too . Easy fix ... I think my tracker had a lose leather / what ever it is “ strap on his leg . I just cut it and re glued tight is all

Sure he has his inaccuracies, but I still think Mr. Black is a really cool figure. Has a commanding shelf presence.

8158FF63-052E-4FE1-B277-2156C544E040.jpg
0E668DB8-DF08-49D4-89F0-D75FF3AF4CFF.jpeg

Back