Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mk1 DIECAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting a long time for this - just hope it won't be late 2023 before we actually get it in hand.

Finally! My most wanted HT figure. Anyone want to take a shot on price?
the scale will be interesting as others have said. Mark 2&3 are so tiny compared to the rest of the line as are the original Mark 1’s.

The first one was my first HT back when it was brand new. I have been waiting for this updated release for years. Super excited for the full reveal as this is the one and only IM figure that I want in my collection.

As someone who’s selling most of their Marvel collection I have to say that this is a figure I would actually be interested in. No doubt it will be expensive though. Looking forward to the reveal at least. Kinda doubt I’ll pre-order it, but you never know.

Been waiting for this for a long time like many of you.

I have the short 2.0 version currently... and I'll only pass if this is scaled small for a third time.

While I'm excited to see what this looks like, the only thing that would make me buy this is a third run at the Mark III ... with correct proportions, proper engineering (no swap-out gimmicks and better articulation) and accurate paint. I don't think they'll do that, at least not anytime soon.

While I'm excited to see what this looks like, the only thing that would make me buy this is a third run at the Mark III ... with correct proportions, proper engineering (no swap-out gimmicks and better articulation) and accurate paint. I don't think they'll do that, at least not anytime soon.
Only missing the first three because of the proportions on 3 so I hope they reissue but if not I’ll just have to pickup 2 and 3 resale to complete the HOA

Mark 3 needs more than a reissue. That figure needs to be completely remade from scratch. Probably one of the most disappointing diecast IM figures I've ever laid my eyes on. Zero waist and ab articulation (aside from a dumb switch out part), no ankle articulation, shorter than it should be and incorrect color. The shoulder joint also doesn't come out of the body like all the other IM figures do. Just an all around really disappointing figure. Crazy how they messed up such an iconic suit.

Give me this in a form of a 1/6 figure thanks:

david-weaver-mark-iii-grid-3k-web.jpg

Mark 3 needs more than a reissue. That figure needs to be completely remade from scratch. Probably one of the most disappointing diecast IM figures I've ever laid my eyes on. Zero waist and ab articulation (aside from a dumb switch out part), no ankle articulation, shorter than it should be and incorrect color. The shoulder joint also doesn't come out of the body like all the other IM figures do. Just an all around really disappointing figure. Crazy how they messed up such an iconic suit.

Give me this in a form of a 1/6 figure thanks:

david-weaver-mark-iii-grid-3k-web.jpg
Exactly. The character that started it all and their flagship product, and they messed up that badly.

The Mark 1 & 3 are the only in the diecast series I don't have. The Mark 3 because the proportions, and the Mark 1 because of obvious reasons lol. The weird thing is that the Mark 1 seems to scale shorter than all of the suits according to measurements from Marvel, but I don't care what Marvel says I want it to be a direct height comparison with the other suits.

Here's hoping it isn't shorter. That's part of the reason I'm disappointed by the Queen Studios Mark 1 1/2 scale.

"COMING SOON" was said by HT when they announce Batman Returns Penguin back in Feb 18, 2012

Where does it say COMING SOON?

Here's what is says on HT Facebook: The origin of all preceding Iron Man as diecast figure will arrive in no time. Stay tuned.

ARRIVING IN NO TIME...

So either its arriving in the next couple days OR it is arriving in no one's time.

Back