Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark V Collectible Figure & Race Track Diorama Base Set [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, but it’s already an FU to them anyway so might as well make it count :lol
Lol. I think it comes down to how exclusive this release actually is and what premium they want for that included base. If they’re only making a few-dozen or few-hundred for a store opening and it’s a $100 premium, doesn’t seem so bad. But if it’s widely available and only like $50 more, that would kind of sting for buyer’s of the straight reissue.

When I saw the subject of this thread I imagined some amazing diorama of the section of the racetrack where the fight occurred. But no of course not lol. Ahhhh HT don’t ever change please change.

I wonder if sideshow ever wonders if they should not be the main distributor for hot toys? They are going to need some serious warehouse space for the stuff hot toys has made the last few years and at least the next 3 still to come.

JESUS again, IM is like crack to HT they can't stop. Lol I have never bought a single IM figure but I might just get their IM 1 they just announced and call that a day.

It looks like that rock part of the base is also exactly the same as the MKIII.

Last edited:
Iron Man, again…..

Attachments

• 5D035C0F-CD59-487B-BD71-0C843B1CAC33.jpeg
    5D035C0F-CD59-487B-BD71-0C843B1CAC33.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
I still don't get why Hot Toys doesn't do a line of "Diorama" bases and include ones like this
and even bases for other characters themed from specific movie moments.

It seems like a lower cost, higher return series of products, charge $50 - $75 a pop for them.
Cheaper brown mailer-type boxes instead of art boxes to keep cost down.

I'd be all-in for something like this, but I'm sure it makes too much sense for Hot Toys to actually do it.

Back