Iron Man Mark VII - Disney 100 Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received an email yet but the product page shows a Pre-order button for me:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-vii-d100-version-hot-toys-912211

I never received an email (chosen or rejected) but the product page showed me automatically added to the waitlist when I checked again later in the afternoon yesterday.

I guess I'll never, ever know if the Sideshow hat picker man favors me. I'll just have to find a way to carry on like nothing happened....because that's what exactly what happened.

I never received an email (chosen or rejected) but the product page showed me automatically added to the waitlist when I checked again later in the afternoon yesterday.

I guess I'll never, ever know if the Sideshow hat picker man favors me. I'll just have to find a way to carry on like nothing happened....because that's what exactly what happened.
My email wasn't in my main folder. It went to my promotions folder. I didn't notice it until about an hour after it was sent, but lucky saw in time and was able to order.

Did you try to place the order when the preorder button was showing up?

I like the Hot Toys Iron Man figures (I have many of them in my collection including MkVII, Midas, Mk50, Mk85, and Hulkbuster) but I cannot imagine adding more and, with so many other figures that have never been done, I truly wish they would move on. HT will get zero more dollars from me on Iron Man figures.

My email wasn't in my main folder. It went to my promotions folder. I didn't notice it until about an hour after it was sent, but lucky saw in time and was able to order.

Did you try to place the order when the preorder button was showing up?
I checked all my email folders. I had gotten the 20% coupon before and standard marketing emails from Sideshow since then without issue...so I wonder what happened. I thought about buying it but I figured someone else will enjoy it more than me so I let it ride.

Mine converted as well, I went ahead and placed the order. I've always been a fan of the one-off's, like Midas, etc.

Looks great there. Really can't go wrong with their Mark VII mold, which is among their best. I kind of just want the stand more than anything.

M6HRbGc.png

Back